Chapter 20: The Show Goes On

"You'll do the show?" Jungkook yelled a bit surprised. Taehyung laughed and nodded his head.
"Yea, I just have to take it easy. I'll be fine, really. Plus, after all of Y/N's good food, I'm feeling much better." He warmly reassured all of you, flashing his cute box smile. Jungkook chewed the corner of his lip.
"If you say so. But the minute you're not feeling well sit down." Jungkook demanded holding his fork up to Taehyung's face. Taehyung giggled as he nodded his head, continuing to eat his food.
"Is it okay if I come with you guys?" Lisa questioned.
"Yea, why not? I'm sure Hobi will have no problem with an extra hand." You explained. Everyone pretty much agreed, and continued to eat.

After breakfast, you all took turns washing up and getting ready. Soon enough, it was 2:30, and time to go. Since Taehyung didn't live too far from the building, you all took your time as you walked down the block. You walked with your hand in Jimin's, not too far behind Lisa and the others, considering how narrow the block was.
"Where do you guys want to go for college? Any ideas?" Lisa openly questioned.
"No idea." Jungkook admitted rubbing the back of his head.
"Me either. I'm kind of into acting, so I'll see where that takes me." Taehyung explained.
"Ahh. I want to be an artist so I applied for an internship down at the museum. What about you Y/N?" Lisa asked as she continued to walk.
You shrugged your shoulders.
"Well, I want to sing. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet. We'll see where singing takes me hopefully before summer break." You chuckled. You looked up at Jimin and nudged his shoulder to speak.
"Oh, uh, I auditioned for a performing arts college, so I think I'm going to stick to performing." Jimin smiled.
"Sounds exciting. I'm sure you'll get in." You encouraged him. "Fighting~"
Jimin laughed as you all entered the building where Hoseok stood in the lobby.
"Hey everyone!" He greeted.
"Hey oppa. This is Lisa. If you need someone to help she can."
"For free!" Lisa added giving him a cheesy smile and a thumbs up.
"Really? Thanks, you're too kind." He smiled and shook her hand. His eyes looked to Taehyung, slightly cautious.
"Taehyung, you're feeling better?" He questioned, his face clearly concerned. Taehyung gave a weak smile and nodded his head.
"Yea, I'll be fine." He assured him.
Hoseok's face twisted slightly as he scanned Taehyung's weak state.
"Hm..If you're feeling sick sit down okay? We don't want your condition to get worse."
"Yes sir."
Hoseok playfully ruffled Tae's hair before smiling.
"For the rest of you, I hope you rested well because today's gonna be a long day. Y/N, walkie's are in my office. Lisa, if you would be so kind to follow me, and for the rest of you, head to the practice rooms for vocal warmup." Hobi stated. You all nodded your heads and headed your separate ways. You grabbed the equipment you needed before heading back stage for tech rehearsals. The first show started at five, and the second one was at nine. To your expectations, everyone was really busy. The first show flew by, and luckily there were no injuries, and no one was hurt. Taehyung looked a lot better, so you were quite happy about that. You all recollected in the lobby at 6, and planned to return at 7 so everyone had plenty of time to prep for the last show.
You, Taehyung, Jimin, Lisa, and Jungkook all headed out for food at the Chinese buffet a block or two from the building.
"Don't eat too much. I know it's a buffet but you shouldn't stuff yourself, you might get sick." You explained before you all took your seats.
"Yes mom." They all said in unison, causing a laugh to escape your lips.
As you all ate your food, you had light hearted and funny conversations, but from the corner of your eye, you noticed Taehyung wasn't looking too well.
"Taehyung are you okay?" You whispered, not getting anyone else's attention. He gave you a weak smile and nodded his head before gulping.

He definitely doesn't look good.

Before you could talk, he got out of his seat.
"I just remembered I have to go pick up something from my house. I don't live far so I'll be there by seven thirty. Tell Hobi for me?"