Chapter 19: Stay With Me

Your heavy eye lids slowly fluttered open, as you sat up in bed. You looked around the room, and eventually found the clock.

4:32 AM.

"The show is today.." you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes. You didn't have to get to work till 3 PM, so it was safe to say you were a little early. You swung your feet off the bed and tip toed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You turned on the kitchen light, and peacefully poured yourself a glass of water, and made a sandwich to snack on. For a while, you sat there on your own, until someone knocked on the wall. You looked over your shoulder and saw Jimin standing in the kitchen doorway.
"Couldn't sleep?" He questioned standing next to you.
"I could, I just woke up earlier today. But after this I'm going back to bed." You explained drinking the last of your water.
"Oh I see."
Jimin took the seat next to you at the table and leaned his head on your shoulder as you took the last bite of your sandwich.
"Y/N~" he called out
"Yes twinkle toes?"
"I love you."
You choked on your food, before harshly swallowing it down.

Why was he saying this all of a sudden? You two have been dating for a good day, maybe a day and a half at tops. But it felt so much longer than that. So much has happened this past week, so maybe it wasn't too much?

You gulped and bit your lower lip.
"I love you too..." you mumbled, looking down at him. He lifted his head from your shoulder and kissed your cheek softly. You looked him in his soft brown eyes and smiled sweetly.
"You want to go back to bed now?" He questioned.
"Yeah, but I don't wanna move." You groaned patting your stomach. "That sandwich was to strong." You joked, a small chuckle following after. Jimin stood up and stretched out his arms. You tilted your head in confusion at his weird gesture.
"You want a hug?"
Jimin laughed and shook his head.
"No, I'm going to carry you."
Before you could even ask, he lifted you out of the seat and back to the guest room. He gently let you down on the bed and kissed your forehead.
"Good night Y/N."
"Technically it's morning." You joked poking his nose. "But it's a good morning." Jimin smiled as you waved, and he silently closed the door behind him. You closed your eyes and tried your best to fall back to sleep, but it was no use. How is it that you woke up so easily all of a sudden? You tossed and turned, which you pretty much knew for sure annoyed the crap out of Lisa.
You let out a small sigh before walking back downstairs and onto the couch in the living room.
"Y/N? Again?" Jimin called out as he entered the living room.
"Why are you here?" He questioned taking the seat next to you.
"I could ask you the same thing." You replied leaning your head on his shoulder.
"I had to use the bathroom, and I saw you in the kitchen. I just finished washing your dishes and I made myself a snack, and here you are." He explained. "Your turn."
"Well right now, I don't know. I guess I was kind of hoping I would bump into you." You admitted wrapping your arms around his waist. "I couldn't sleep when you took me upstairs just now."
Jimin smiled and played with your hair, making you slightly sleepy.
"You're so cute, you know that?" Jimin mumbled sweetly. You smiled and felt your arms squeeze around him a little bit tighter.
"I know." You replied. He kissed your forehead, and you found yourself drifting off to sleep.

Jimin's P.O.V

I played with Y/N's hair, smiling like a dork. Her hair was so soft, and smelled really good.

How is it possible someone could be so cute?

"You're so cute, you know that?" I mumbled. She squeezed me tighter, giving me a warm feeling.
"I know." She joked. I chuckled and kissed her forehead, and soon enough, she drifted back to sleep. When I knew she was completely sleeping, I tiptoed upstairs and grabbed a pillow and a blanket, and placed the pillow under her head, and the blanket over her. I went to walk away, but she tugged the back of my sweater.
"I don't want you to leave you dummy, stay with me." She mumbled. Her words were slurred, so she was definitely half asleep.
I felt my face flush. Even half asleep, she could still manage to make my heart race just a little. I smiled and without any objections or questions, I laid down beside Y/N. She then wrapped her arms around me again and buried her face in my neck.
"Goodnight twinkle toes." She whispered kissing my cheek.
"Goodnight Y/N."

Again, she drifted off to sleep, and I found myself admiring her facial features. She really is beautiful, inside and out. I smiled to myself, before drifting off to sleep.

Later on that morning around 8 AM, I woke up before Y/N. Her face was slightly puffy around her cheeks, and her lips were plumper in the morning. I couldn't help myself, so I kissed her lips softly. I felt her lips pucker, and she kissed me back sweetly before her eyes fluttered open.
"Why are you kissing me so early in the morning? Your breath stinks in the morning." She joked plugging her nose. I laughed and removed her hand from her nose.
"Tell me about it." I whispered, more breathy. She laughed and pushed me away playfully.
"Let's go brush our teeth, you seriously need it." She suggested standing up. I nodded my head and followed her to the bathroom.
We opened the spare tooth brushes in the cabinets, and brushed our teeth. I never realized how beautiful Y/N is until now. I felt my eyes slowly look toward her face, observing her facial features a bit more.
"Stop staring at me." She complained as she rinsed her mouth.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I denied as I wiped my face.
"You were staring at me, stop it." She repeated crossing her arms, turning off the tap water.
"I can't help it. You're just so cute."
Her cheeks lit up a light pink before pouting. She playfully hit my arm and groaned obnoxiously.
"Stop it! You're making my heart beat too fast. Any more and I might just have a heart attack!" She complained trying to exit the bathroom. I grabbed her wrist back to me and closed the door, locking it.

*End of Jimin's P.O.V*

"But noona, I'm not even doing anything."
he whispered grabbing your hips.
"You are!" You protested, biting your lip to prevent smiling at him. Jimin leaned in and kissed your lips softly, smiling between the kiss.
"You're teasing me, stop it." You whispered into the kiss. Jimin's lips disconnected from yours as he smirked at you.
"And if I don't?" He mocked pulling you closer by your waist.
"Then I might have to fight you today. I don't think you want to catch these hands." You playfully responded holding up your fists.
"Square up buttercup." You joked as you pretended to through punches. Jimin laughed and held hid his face in his hands.
"Stop! I surrender!" He joked, laughing as you playfully hit his shoulders. Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door.
"Yah! I've been waiting to pee for like five minutes!" Lisa yelled through the door. You and Jimin laughed before opening the door, where Lisa stood.
"What were you two doing?" She questioned. You opened your mouth to speak, but she cut you off.
"Forget it, don't need to know, now get out!" She shoved you and Jimin out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind her, locking it. You looked over to Jimin, who just laughed. His smile was so contagious, and the way his eyes curved upward when he laughed was too cute, you couldn't help but smile back. The two of you walked back to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for everyone. You and Jimin made waffles, eggs, and bacon, with a little bowl of mixed fruits in the middle. Jimin ran upstairs to wake the boys, as you set the table with Lisa.
"For the record, we didn't do anything." You informed her as she grabbed the silverware.
"I figured. Listen to me when I say be careful with him, okay? He was still a playboy last week."
You bit your lip.
"He was, but that doesn't mean I don't love him." You explained. "Even if he does play me, which I'm positive he won't, the only hurt person is me. I can bare to stand a little pain."
Lisa crossed her arms and tilted her head.
"I believe you on the pain part, but how can you be so sure he won't play you?" She whispered.
"Because if he wanted to play me, he already would've. When he hurt me, he had told Taehyung he wanted nothing to do with me and I overheard him. If he wanted to play me, he would've taken the opportunity there, not now."
Lisa sighed and nodded her head. "I guess you're right. Aish why am I so hard headed." She whined as she rubbed her forehead. You giggled and gave Lisa a hug.
"I really do appreciate you, thanks for looking out of me Unnie~" you cutely stated pinching her cheeks. Just then, the three boys came into the kitchen.
"Woah Y/N, you really outdid yourself!" Taehyung stated in awe as he sat at the table.
"Yah! I helped!" Jimin whined as he took a seat too.
"You probably only mixed the eggs." Jungkook mumbled as he served his plate.
"I heard that!" Jimin yelled throwing a napkin at him.
"All of you shut up and eat already, Jesus!" Lisa yelled in annoyance.

Mornings had never been this lively for you before. It was a change, but you liked it. You smiled and looked at all the faces sitting at the table. Faces you were happy to see. You laughed and sat down at the table to eat your breakfast with all your friends.

A/N:

Another chapter full of cuteness and relationship building. Hope you enjoyed! I love being drama free it's so relaxing 😌💓