Chapter 33: It's Funny

"Hey Y/N." He spoke out softly. He was sitting on the couch with his fingers intertwined with one another.
"H-how long have you been here?" You stuttered.
"About an hour... I was waiting for you."
Your chest tightened.
"Jimin..."
"Y/N I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions the way I did and I-"
"Jimin." You cut him off. You felt a tear slowly run down your cheek as you walked closer to him.
"I can't believe you."
Jimin's eyebrows furrowed together confusingly.
"What?"
"I can't believe you. I know I'm in the wrong for slapping you and stuff. But I can't believe you. You were so willing to give up our relationship, with no intention to hear what I had to say." You rambled on, as your cheeks were stained with tears.
"But I'm here now, I want to listen now. Y/N I'm sorry."
"I don't believe you, I can't. I love you Park Jimin, I do, but do you love me?"
Jimin was stunned by your question.
"Of course I do.." He lowly answered, taking a step closer to you.
"Jimin I-"
Jimin interrupted you by placing his hands on your cheeks, crashing his lips onto yours. The kiss was gentle and sweet.

It's only been a day. How can I miss someone so much in just 24 hours?

His lips disconnected from yours as he wiped his thumb across your cheek.

"Believe me Y/N. I love you. Let me, love you." He whispered as he took a step closer to you. He looked deeply into your eyes, before he laid his head on your shoulder.
"Please...Y/N..." 
You felt his hands travel down to your waist, pulling you closer. You sighed in frustration. You were so frustrated with yourself for letting something like this happen.
"Forgive me.." he mumbled.
"You shouldn't be apologizing..." you managed to whisper back. "You have nothing you need to apologize for..."
You raised your hands and placed them on his head, running your fingers through his hair. He slowly lifted his head up. His eyes were soft, and sparkled in the moonlight that peaked through the windows.
"I was there."
"You were...?"
He nodded his head, the corners of his lips slowly curving upward.
"You were amazing. Sorry I couldn't wait for the results. I wanted to get here as fast as I could. Did you win?"

You sighed and chuckled lowly.

How is it that this boy has the worst timing?

You thought to yourself.
"Yea. We won."
"Congratulations."
"Thanks...Uh...what does this mean?"
Jimin smiled childishly.
"What ever you want this to mean. The choice is yours."
You kissed his lips lightly and hugged him tight. "I choose you. You know I would"
Jimin smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Are you tired?"
"Yea, a little."
"Let's go to bed then, okay?"
You nodded your head and smiled. You followed Jimin to your bedroom, and after you both showered (individually you nasties) , you headed to the bedroom, laying down together. He held you firmly in his arms, your head resting on his chest. You could feel his heart beat perfectly. It was like a smooth, calming drum. The sound of his heart beating made you weary, causing your eyelids to get heavier. Soon, you fell asleep soundly to the sound of Jimin's heartbeat.
*
You woke up that morning, and saw Jimin sitting up on the side of the bed. When he heard you shift, he turned his head to you and smiled.
"Good morning Y/N, how'd you sleep?"
You smiled and slowly lifted yourself up, stretching your arms.
"Soundly. You?"
Jimin giggled.
"soundly." He mimicked.
"It's too early, don't make me kick you." You joked as you swung your feet over your bed. You placed your feet in your slippers and walked over to Jimin, who turned around with papers in his hand.
"What are those?" You questioned taking a step closer.
"Your college acceptance letters."
You felt your heart sink.
"Is this what you meant? When you said you were leaving?"
You hesitated, but you nodded your head.
"Y-Yea.. It is."
Jimin laughed and set the letter onto the desk by your bed.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Because it's funny." He responded in between giggles.
"No it's not. How can me leaving be funny?"
"Because." Jimin stopped laughing and smiled at you.
"You never asked me what college I got accepted to Y/N."
You tilted your head in confusion.

"I'm going to Juilliard too."

You couldn't believe what you had heard. In fact, it was too good to be true. Jimin simply laughed at your shocked expression and ran his fingers through his hair.
"You're not joking, right? Cause if you are it's not funny."
Jimin shook his head and put his hands in his pockets.
"I'm not joking. That day in the Ferris Wheel when I told you I got accepted, you never asked me what college. If I'm being completely honest, I was scared to tell you I was leaving too."
"When were you planning to tell me?" You questioned, taking a seat next to him.
"Today. I was going to tell you the day after your competition."
"Is that why you came? To fix things, and then tell me you were leaving?"
He nodded his head.
"I was going to tell you after the competition. Which probably would've lead to you telling me what you're telling me now."
Jimin chuckled. "See, it's funny."
You smirked and nudged his shoulder.
"So we're really going to America together?"
"Yep."
"Are you majoring in dance?"
"Yep."
You smiled.
"Wow twinkle toes. I'm impressed, congratulations."
"As to you Y/N."
You giggled and got up from the bed. "Let's go make some breakfast." Jimin nodded his head and followed you to the kitchen, where surprisingly, you found Namjoon and your mother, sipping coffee.
"Good morning Y/N...and Jimin, when did you get here?"
He cleared his throat and put his hands in his sweat pockets.
"Last night..."
Your mom looked at you and raised her eyebrow at you.
"No." You mouthed to her. She looked over to Namjoon, who was trying not to laugh.
Namjoon cleared his throat obnoxiously loud before getting out of his seat.
"Me and mom were just leaving." He teased as he walked out. Your mom followed behind him with a smirk on her face.
"Use protection." She whispered in your ear before walking through the front door. You felt your cheeks turn slightly pink, before looking back to Jimin, who smirked and shrugged his shoulders. You narrowed your eyes at him before putting your hands on your hips.
"You see what happens when you sneak in in the middle of the night? Jimin chuckled as he pulled the pancake batter out of the cabinet.
"If I'm being honest, I enjoy seeing you flustered." He admitted as he began to cook.
Hearing him say that made your face heat up a little more.
"Shut up..." You mumbled walking closer to him.
After breakfast, you two sat on the couch and watched movies all day, with the acceptation of a few kisses every now and then. You rested your head on his shoulder, and continued to hang out with your boyfriend for the rest of the day.
*
A/N:

Short chapters are the best chapters 💩