Chapter 27: Stay With Me

He couldn't be cheating, right? He wouldn't... not after today...

"Jimin wouldn't do that Y/N, you know better..." you mumbled. You called him back, but there was still no answer. You groaned in frustration before throwing your phone on the couch.
"We were supposed to go out tomorrow too..." you mumbled. "Ugh Y/N get a hold of yourself!" You yelled kicking the pillow off the couch.
"Woah woah, you okay..?" Namjoon questioned as he cautiously made his way toward you.
"Huh? Oh yea, but..." you trailed off and looked at the ground.
Jimin might be cheating....
The thought was starting to process, causing tears to form in your eyes.
"Hello...Y/N?" He repeated walking toward you. You lifted up your head and looked at Namjoon before taking a deep breath.
"Uh...Jimin might be cheating...." you mumbled as a tear left your eye.
"Y/N would he do that though? You know Jimin..."
"I do, but...I don't know Irene."
"Irene? The hell is that?"
You chuckled as the two of you took a seat.
"I called him and she picked up his phone. Told me stop calling because she doesn't want anyone 'interrupting' them." You quoted with your fingers.
"Aren't you supposed to go on a date with him tomorrow?" Namjoon questioned taking a sip of what you assumed was coffee. You hesitated, but you nodded your head.
"So go. Ask him about it."
"What do I do if he says yes..?"
Namjoon thought for a while, before laughing.
"Make sure when you ask you have ice cream, so if he does you can put it in his face. Don't let him see you cry okay? You can do that when you come here." He joked ruffling your hair.
"Haha...okay." You sniffled wiping a dried tear that stained your cheek.
"Okay...I'm tired so I'll see you tomorrow." You gave your older brother a hug before walking upstairs to your room.

Jimin P.O.V
After studying with Namjoon, I decided to call Y/N and see if she wanted to eat somewhere with me, but she wasn't answering her phone. I didn't want to seem like a creep, so I only called her three times. Instead, I decided to go get a bite to eat alone before heading home since she was probably tired. As I ate, I smiled remembering the date I have with Y/N tomorrow.
"Jeez Jimin you're such a dork." I mumbled to myself shaking my head.
After dinner, I headed home and took off my jacket and shoes, before heading to my closet to grab a change of clothes to shower. I set my phone down on my room bed and headed to the bathroom to take a long hot shower. I then put on a t-shirt and some sweats, brushed my teeth, and headed to my room. I didn't close my room door, which is strange now because it's not open. I twisted the doorknob slowly and opened the door, to find a girl sitting on my bed.
"Jimin oppa~!" She yelled smiling and waving.
"Irene..? I thought you moved to America...with your fiancé?" I hesitated as I walked into the room. She shook her head and smiled.
"He dumped me for another woman. He had six wives in America." She admitted crossing her legs. "So here I am."
My eyes trailed down to her hands, where she held my phone.
"Uh...remind me why you have my phone." I stated reaching for it. Before I could grab it, she snatched her hand away and wiggled her finger.
"Uh uh uh, who's Y/N?"
I felt my face twist. Why does she need to know?
"My girlfriend."
"Oh, well I thought it was one of your play toys, so I told her that you'd break up with her."
"W-why would you do that?" I stuttered.
"Because you belong to me now oppa."
The phone started ringing again.

It's Y/N.

I reached for my phone again with more force. But she snatched it away and leaned back, forcing me on top of her. She smirked and raised her eyebrow.
"Wow oppa, you're moving fast." She teased attempting to pull me in for a kiss.
I jolted my head away from her and removed myself.
"Keep my phone then because I'm out of here. When you leave, make sure you charge my phone. I have a date with my soulmate tomorrow. And because of you, I have some explaining to do." She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at me.
"You're supposed to love me, not her! You still love me and you know it!"