Chapter 17: I'd Love to See You Perform

The next morning, you woke up by Jimin's side, surprisingly, before the sunrise. You usually never wake an hour before your alarm, but yet, you managed to do so. You stretched your arms and tried to escape Jimin's grasp, but the more you pushed away, the stronger his grasp became.
"I know you're awake." You mumbled continuing to push away. He groaned and pulled you toward him, placing a kiss on your lips.
"Good morning Y/N~" he whispered half awake. You plugged your nose and smiled.
"Morning, morning breath."
Jimin opened his eyes and smiled, before letting out a scoff.
"HHHHHi Y/N." he repeated purposely put emphasis on the "H."
You laughed as he let go of you.
"It's only 6 AM, we don't have to get up till seven." He explained as you got out of bed.
"Yea but I like to be early."
He grabbed your waist and pulled you back harshly forcing you to sit back down onto the bed next to him.
"Can't we just stay a little longer Y/N?" He whined burying his face into your neck. You smiled shrugging your shoulders. Jimin let out a deep breath on the nape of your neck.
"Is that a yes?" He whispered.
"Nope."
Before he could say anything, you got up and grabbed your towel.
"I'm taking a shower, don't follow me." You teased.
"Yah! Y/N!"
You stuck out your tongue and skipped down the hall and into the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes, you heard a knock on the door.
"Y/N! I left you clothes on my bed okay?"
"Okay, thanks!"
After you finished, you got out and grabbed the clothes Jimin gave you, and slipped them on. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled at how comfortable you were in his oversized yellow sweatshirt and blue jeans. You then happily tied your hair into a loose ponytail at the top of your head before walking downstairs.
"Jimin?" You called out. There was no answer, so you wandered around the house to look around.
"Jimin?" You called out again.
Still no answer.

He didn't leave me right?

You opened your mouth again, but someone grabbed your wrists and forced you onto the wall.
"Ji-"
He picked you up and swung you over his shoulder.
"Yah! Put me down? Where are we going?!" You yelled as you kicked and slapped his back.
"We're going to go get breakfast, sound good?" "I can walk there myself, put me down!" You complained pinching his back. He let out a small yelp before letting you down.

"Y/N that hurt!" He whined rubbing his back.
You smiled devilishly as you grabbed your things before following him out the door.

"I told you once I'm not responsible for any injuries." You teased. Jimin chuckled and slipped his hand in yours, and the both of you walked over to Kimmy Café. The two of you sat in a booth by the window, drinking (your favorite beverage) and eating your breakfast.
"Y/N, remember that time you told me that you sang?" He questioned as he drunk the last of his coffee. You nodded your head as you took another bite of your food.
"Yea, why?"
He shrugged his shoulders and rested his head in the palm of his head.
"I just wanted to hear you sing."
You felt your cheeks heat up slightly. That sentence was so simple, but it was enough to make your heart race just a little.
"Why all of a sudden?" You questioned as you dabbed your face with a napkin.
"Lisa said your voice was pretty, so I want to hear it later, please?" He pleaded cutely pouting his lips.
"Y-yea, okay.."
Jimin smiled amd clapped his hands, and watched you finish the rest of your food. There was still a lot of time left considering it was only 7:15, but you and Jimin went into the building anyway. As you walked through the halls, you noticed that the chorus room was empty. You tugged his arm, and before he could ask questions, you locked the door.
"Y/N?"
You looked at him and sighed, before taking a seat in front of the piano. You rested your fingers on the keys and took a deep breath.
"Don't laugh, okay?"
He walked toward you and sat down on a chair next to you.
"I won't, promise." He gave you a warm comforting smile and nodded his head. You took one last breath before you began to play.