Chapter 29: Little Moments, Sweet Nothings

"Ahem."

You quickly looked over your shoulder and saw Lisa smirking, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "I don't want to be that guy but-"
She was cut off by heavy footsteps going up the steps, and soon enough, Jungkook and Taehyung had shown up too.

"Sorry Y/N, we tried to stop her." Jungkook huffed as he placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. You chuckled and held the necklace in between your fingers.

"It's fine." You responded looking back up to Jimin, who was smiling sweetly at you.

"Wait, hold on. Hyung, did you get matching necklaces?" Taehyung questioned leaning on the door.

"WHAT?! Hold up!" Lisa yelled walking closer to the two of you. She scanned Jimin's moon first, and then your sun.
"Aigoo, as if you two weren't already goals, Jesus Christmas." She joked, laughing afterward. Jimin and you chuckled in response to her statements.

"What time is it?" You questioned.

"Oh, it's already 2:55, so I needed to find you. We have to practice, and tomorrow we're practicing with Hobi Oppa." Lisa insisted grabbing your hand.

"Yah, Y/N, dinner at my place tonight?" Jimin called out to you as Lisa dragged you to the door.

"I'm older, thats rude!" You yelled back to him. Jimin stuck out his tongue and scrunched his nose. "Is that a yes?"

"Obviously!" You managed to say before the door slammed behind you. You laughed and happily grabbed Lisa's hand back.
"You didn't tell him yet, did you?"

Your smile didn't vanish, but it definetly got smaller. You cleared your throat and shook your head.

"Uh..no. I will after the competition. I promised I would tell him." You informed her as you walked over to the practice room.

"Y/N, you really should tell him. Please don't procrastinate any longer, okay?"

Before you could respond, the door creaked open, and Jungkook's head popped through the door, with his cheesy bunny smile.
"Y/N, cute necklace." He teased walking over to you, ruffling your hair. "I take it you didn't tell him yet."

"Well I-"

"Wait, he knows?" Lisa cut you off. "I was first to know right?"

"Of course, I told him because I was stressed and he's my partner."

Lisa's eyes narrowed at Jungkook as she grabbed your arm. "Yes, but you're still my person, so don't go replacing me. You spend time with Jimin enough as it is." She teased flicking your head.

"Yea will Y/N likes me more, we're brother and sister, right Y/N? Tell her." Jungkook protested grabbing your other arm.

"As if! She would choose me over you any day!" She argued.

"Aigoo enough! Let's just practice." You interrupted, sighing afterward. Lisa chuckled and stuck out her tongue and Jungkook, and he did the same. You and Jungkook took your seats, and practice began.

After hours of rehearsal and waiting for other members, you managed to finish rehearsal at seven. You swung your bag over your shoulder and yawned subtly.