Chapter 23: My Soulmate

You checked your phone and sighed.

Jimin left to use the bathroom 15 minutes ago.

You thought to yourself slightly anxious. He wouldn't get lost in a hospital, right? You got off of Taehyung's bed and walked toward the door.
"I'm going to go look for Jimin, okay?"
Lisa and Taehyung nodded their heads, and you left to walk down the hallway. When you turned the corner, you saw Jimin talking to some nurse. You hid behind the corner and squinted your eyes, realizing it was the girl who had winked at him earlier. Without realizing, you scoffed, and and found yourself listening to their conversation

"Do you have a girlfriend..?"
The girl far from shy questioned running her hand down his arm.
Jimin smirked and scoffed, tugging his arm away from her.
"I don't-"
"So then why are you denying me?" She questioned walking closer to him.
"Because she's not my girlfriend, she's my soulmate." He replied backing away from her.
"She's my everything, and you're not. That's why I am denying you."
You felt your heart beat faster and your face flush.
Does he really mean that?
Her jaw dropped as he coldly walked away, walking toward the corner where you were standing. You quickly ran back into Taehyung's room and closed the door behind you, sitting in the same spot you were sitting in last time.
Just then, he walked into the hospital room.
You faked a smile and waved.
"Hey Jimin-"
"I saw you." He cut you off stuffing his hands into his pockets, smirking at you.
"Saw me? Saw me where?" You fronted crossing your arms.
"Just now."
"I see you now too." You replied raising your eyebrows. Jimin poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and nodded his head.
"Okay. Anyways, I'm going to go now." He mumbled as he stared at you, grabbing his jacket.
"Me too, I've got to decide who's singing which parts for the competition next week." Lisa stated grabbing her things as well.
"Oh, okay." You were going to wave, when Taehyung kicked you off of his bed, forcing you to fall on he floor.
"Ow! What was that for?!" You yelled slapping his foot.
He laughed.
"You go too, you've been here long enough."
"But-"
"No buts! Just your butt out that door." He teased pointing outside.
You sighed and lifted yourself off the floor.
"I was going to bring you some food, but not anymore!" You teased.
"Noo! Y/N~ah!" Taehyung called out reaching out to you like a baby.
"Nope." You denied. "Feel better Tae." You grabbed your things and walked out of the room, Taehyung's laugh loud enough for you to still hear.
You were happy that you could make him smile, he looked so happy today, so hopefully that joy is strong enough for him to stay healthy. You, Lisa and Jimin all walked out of the hospital before going your separate ways. When you got home, you sat alone and bored, so you decided to read a book since you haven't been reading for a while.
You reached for your bag and pulled out Fifty Shades Darker.
The book was more than intense, and completely grown on all levels. You felt your face heat up at a lot of parts, and in only an hour, you had finished the whole thing.
"Okay well I need to wash off my sins." You mumbled throwing the book onto the couch, walking up to the bathroom. When you grabbed your towel you walked to the bathroom, and came to a halt in front of the door, remembering what Jimin had pulled this morning.
"Hm.."

Jimin P.O.V:

When I got home, I sat in my room on my phone listening to music and studying, looking at jobs I can apply for. After hours of doing that, I felt my eyelids get slightly heavy, and my head drop down onto my desk. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, I got a phone call from Y/N.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Can you meet me at that building the show was at? I think I left one of my earrings there and I need help looking for it." She mumbled, slightly embarrassed.
I looked at my clock and saw it was only six thirty, so it wasn't late.
"Sure. Meet you there?"
"Yea, see you in ten."
With that she hung up the phone. I let out a sigh and packed up my things in my bag before putting it in my closet. Then, I threw on my shoes and walked over to the building.