Chapter 12: Make The Right Choice

You took a deep breath as you stood outside of the building. You hesitated, but you took your first step, and with no problem, went into the lobby where you found Hoseok.
"Hey Hobi!" You called out. He snapped his head and smiled in your direction.
"Hey Y/N! Thanks for coming." He greeted you as he gave you a hug. "Feeling better?"
"Yea, your sunshine can change a person." You joked as you entered his office. He followed you in as you grabbed your walkie-talkie and clipboard.
"Run through starts at 7, and you're free to go at 8:30 today since it's only tech rehearsal." He explained.
"Okay, no problem." You walked out of his office, and made your way to studios A and B to tell the dancers to get ready. When you opened the door to the first studio, your eyes instantly found Jimin through the mirror. He turned his head around to see you completely, his cheeks a slight pink, his eyes a bit puffy.

He couldn't have been crying...right?

You questioned. You mentally pinched yourself and looked around the studio to the other dancers.
"Tech rehearsal starts at 7 everyone, make sure you're ready okay?"
"Thank you five." They all said in unison.
Without another glance at Jimin, you closed the door behind you and proceeded to inform the dancers in the other studio.

Thankfully, today wasn't as stressful as yesterday, and dodging Jimin was a lot easier than you thought it was. 8:30 came, and you put back your walkie-talkie and clipboard.
You quickly grabbed your bag and swung it over your shoulder, walking out of J-Hope's office.
"Later oppa." You stated giving him a slight hug.
"Okay, tell me when you get home okay?"
You nodded your head and opened the exit.
Your heart stopped.
Jimin?
You felt your eyes begin to tear up as he started walking closer.
"Hey Y/N." he mumbled as he approached you. "Wanna go get some dinner?"
You gulped and looked him in the eye.
"N-no." You coldly responded walking away from him. You liked him, but you didn't want to be with him, not right now. You were hesitant, and wanted to trust him, but this world was too cruel, so you didn't.
As you walked home, Jimin walked alongside you without saying a word until you reached your front door. He walked you all the way home.
Why does he have to be so nice?
You cursed in your head.
"See you later Y/N." he choked, a sniffle following right after.
He wasn't crying right? He can't be.
You sighed and turned around to face him. You felt your heart sink a little, at the sight of tears running down his cheeks as he turned around to walk down the block.
You had to be strong, it could be an act he's putting up. But, would he really go that far to trick you? You sighed in frustration and walked up to your front door, and into your house.
"Mom I'm home." You yelled out. "Mom? Joonie?" You walked over to the table and found a plate with a note.
‭‭
I'm staying at your Aunt's house for today, and I'll come back in two  nights. Joonie isn't coming home tomorrow I don't think, so you'll have the house to yourself. Don't have a party like you did three years ago. Love you! Eat and sleep well Y/N.

~ Mom

You crumbled up the note and threw it away before sitting down to eat the food she prepared earlier. You've only been working for two days, but it was enough to make you completely exhausted.
Not only physically but emotionally too. After you ate, you washed your dish and took a shower, and texted Hobi you arrived safely. Then, you laid in bed, and as soon as your bed hit the pillow, you were off to sleep.
   The next morning, you woke up before your alarm due to the obnoxiously loud knocking at the door.

It's 5 in the morning, who in the world could that be?

You groaned as you put on your slippers. You lazily walked down stairs and opened the door.