Chapter 35 || Bonus

"Thanks for letting us stay the night Aunt Chassidy." You smiled, rolling in your suitcase with a smile on your face.
"Don't worry about it dude, you and your friends stay as long as you need."
Jungkook and Jimin bowed their heads before standing beside you.
"I'll be gone for the summer so please don't destroy my house, okay?" She joked.
Your aunt was really laid back and wasn't too many years older than you, Jimin and Kookie. You chuckled and nodded your head. "We promise Chas, now go before you miss your flight to Miami." You reminded her as you brushed your hair behind your ears.
"I'm serious Y/N, I don't need my house being burnt down."
"I got it I got it." You chuckled.
"Okay, spare key is in the bush, be safe, love you!" She rambled on as she closed the door behind her.
"Love you too!" You yelled just before she closed it. It was silent for a moment until you sighed, plopping down onto the couch behind you.
"I know that this jet lag is going to be the end of me." You whined, massaging your temples gently. Jimin and Jungkook took the seats next to you, letting out a deep exhale.
"Tell me about it..." Jungkook mumbled lowly, sitting cross cross on the couch.
"When do we have to start moving into the dorms at Juilliard?" Jimin questioned?
You looked over to him with a scrunched up look on your face.
"Jimin we're not going to the dorms, we're staying here until we find a place to work so we can move out."
"Oooh..." he sighed, combing his bangs out of his face. "Sorry I'm a little tired." He explained. You nodded your head before laying your head onto his shoulder. It was 11 PM by the time you three had gotten to America, and you were exhausted.
"I'm just going to unpack tomorrow,  I'll see you guys in the morning."
"Later Y/N." Jungkook's voice dragged out, lazily waving his hand to you.
"Niight."
You dragged your feet along the wooden floors, keeping your hands tucked inside your sweater pockets.
Well, really Jimin's sweater.
You opened the door and placed your suitcase in front of your dresser before grabbing a towel so you could go shower. Silently, you tip-toed to the bathroom and silently closed the door behind you before locking it. Stepping inside the hot water, you took a deep breath as you let the water run along your body. Steam filled the room quickly as you washed up before wrapping your towel around your body tightly, unlocking the door. Once you opened it, your eyes widened at the sight of Jimin standing in front of you, the both of you surrounded by a cloud of steam in the doorway.
"Jungkook and I were wondering if you wanted to eat before you went to sleep."
His white button up that he was wearing before was unbuttoned, revealing the skin that was hidden behind it with some grey sweatpants. His chocolate eyes were somehow covered by a black smoke, making his eyes appear way darker than they usually are. You were going to respond, but quickly gulped when you realized his eyes scanning your body as he bit the corners of his lips.
"No..." you hesitated, clutching the top of your towel on your hand.
"Hm." He hummed lowly, taking a step closer to you. "Are you sure? I'm starving.." he whispered in your ear, before giving your neck a small peck.
You could feel the smirk on your face form before you quickly forced it off your face.
"Jimin I'm tired." You breathed out as he grabbed your waist.
"So you want me to stop?" He questioned as his kisses continued slowly down your neck. You bit your lip and gulped harshly at the feeling of his hands softly traveling down your sides.
"That's a trick question.."
You softly moaned when his lips came in contact with yours softly, his finger tips barely touching the skin on your leg. He slowly removed his lips from yours before looking you deeply in your eyes. For a while, you both just stared, breathing softly against one other.
"So...? You hungry, noona?" He questioned, bringing his hands back up to your waist to bring your body towards him. He pulled you so close, that your thin white towel was the only thing separating your skin and his own.
"Mm...I guess I'm a little hungry." You replied lowly, wrapping your arms around his neck. Jimin chuckled, giving you a cute smile before pressing his lips onto yours again. He lifted your body up and placed you on the small space by the sink, and stood in between your legs, running his hands delicately up and down your thighs. He removed his lips from yours and kissed your neck again, causing a sensual moan to escape your lips.
Jimin smirked against the skin of your neck.
"You"
He kissed your skin softly.
"Naughty"
He continued, traveling down your neck.
"Girl.." he finished, biting onto your collarbone before lightly sucking it. You moaned a little louder at the feeling of his kisses. Before you could catch your breath, he undid your towel and didn't waste another second to press his lips onto your chest as he gripped your soaking wet hair pulling your head back.
"Jimin.." you lowly breathed as he left little marks along your breasts and stomach. He lifted his head and licked his lips, but before he could do anything, you cupped his cheeks and brought his lips to yours. Since it was so unexpected, Jimin left the perfect entrance for your tongue to glide swiftly along his lower lip. He let out a subtle breath as you sucked on his lower lip, wrapping your legs around his waist to bring him closer to your body.
You then disconnected your lips from his and without another thought, you licked his neck from his collar bone up, leaving a small kiss along jawline.
"Y/N..." he breathed lowly as you removed his shirt.
Suddenly, he grabbed your hands and pulled you off the sink, causing your towel to fall to your ankles.
He smirked and raised his eyebrow.
"Shower?"
You laughed lowly with a smug smirk on your face as he removed his sweat pants and boxers. Flirtatiously, you grabbed his hand and lead him into the shower, letting the hot water hit your skin. The two of you pressed your bodies onto each other, aggressively kissing each other in a way that was sure to leave your lips swollen the next day. Jimin grunted as you ran your fingers through his hair, giving it a light tug every now and then. When your lips disconnected, he lifted you up, to where your back was now pressed against the wall.
"Don't moan too loud noona." He warned as he kissed your neck.
"Shut up and kiss me." You replied pulling his face to yours. You let out a loud moan when you felt a force in between your legs. You laid your head back, wrapping your arms loosely around Jimin's neck. After a minute for you to adjust, Jimin began to thrust his hips, earning a louder moan from you whenever he fastened his pace. Tangling your fingers in his hair, you tugged at it harshly, earning loud moans from Jimin as well, as he laid his head back again.
After what seemed like forever, you and Jimin had both finished up, taking a step out of the shower and into the steamed filled room. You wrapped your towel around yourself lazily and raked your soaking wet hair out of your face.
"You are evil." You joked, turning around to face Jimin, who had a satisfied smile on his face.
"I'm not evil, I was just..hungry?"
You let out a laugh at his bad joke and walked with him to your room door.
"I'm going to put on my pajamas and then I'll go to your room okay?"
He nodded his head and placed a peck on your strawberry flavored lips.
"Love you Y/N." He cutely spoke to you, his smile from ear to ear.
You smiled childishly and cupped his cheeks, placing another sweet kiss on his lips in return.

"Love you too, twinkle toes."

A/N:

Hey everyone! Here's a little bonus chapter for y'all while you wait...wait for what you ask?

Well....

"Mr's Little Sister Vol 2" is a work in progress :)) I've put off the second book for this for a while because I didn't have a specific plot, but now that I do, I'm currently working on it

"Mr's Little Sister Vol 2" is a work in progress :)) I've put off the second book for this for a while because I didn't have a specific plot, but now that I do, I'm currently working on it. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this one 😊 !! Until next time, Kim Y/N.

P.S : Jungkook was still in the House LMAOO , he just decided to go for a walk when he heard the moans get louder...poor Kookie