Chapter 11: I Made a Mistake

"Y/N?" A voice called out to you. "What are you doing here so late at night?"
You looked up from your feet and saw Lisa. You weren't too surprised because it was her neighborhood, but it still caught you a little off guard.
"What's the matter? You look upset."
You shook your head slightly and sniffled before you made eye contact.
You opened your mouth to speak, but you couldn't. It hurt too much.
She wiped your face and brushed the hair out of your eyes.
You snickered.
"You were right Lisa..." you mumbled.
Her eyes widened.
"About Jimin? Did he hurt you?"
Your faint giggles turned into small sobs, as more and more tears ran down your face.
"Aw Y/N don't cry!" She whispered as she pulled you into a hug.
"It hurts Lisa..it hurts so much..." you mumbled, your voice muffled within the frantic of her shirt.
She stroked your head and shushed you to calm you down.
"It's going to be okay Y/N. You want to come sleepover at my house?"
You shook your head.
"Hobi is coming to pick me up. I just want some time alone." You explained as you squeezed her a little tighter.
"Okay Y/N. I'll stay with you until this Hoseok dude shows up."
After a few minutes of standing in the humid weather, Hoseok finally showed up in a car.
"Y/N? Is that you?" He questioned getting out of the car. You opened your mouth, but you were immediately cut off by Hobi wrapping his arms around you.
"Y/N I'm so sorry."
Another tear ran down your face as you hugged him back.
"If you don't want to be stage hands I completely understand okay? Please don't be sad. Your smile brightens up my day, so please don't stop smiling." He stated as he stroked the back of your head. You giggled as you broke the hug.
"I'll still do it."
Hoseok tilted his head. "Are you sure? You'll bump into-"
"I know." You cut him off. "And I don't care. I said yes to the job to do you a favor. Backing out isn't fair to you or the dancers."
He softly smiled and squished your cheeks.
"You're the best Y/N, you know that? I'm so proud of you." He admitted kissing your forehead. You smiled warmly and wrapped your arms around him again.
"I learned from the biggest ball of sunshine I know." You teased.
"Speaking of shunshine, where's your happy go lucky grump of a brother?" He questioned looking around.
"He's probably on way his home. Should be back in the morning for school but not tonight."
"So you'll be home alone?" Hobi questioned. You let out a sigh of frustration before nodding your head.
"Do you want to come to my place? My sisters home and I have a cute little puppy that looks just like you."
You let out a small laugh and shook your head. "I just want to go home. Be alone for a little." You explained.
"I understand. I'll take you home okay?"
You nodded your head, and followed Hoseok into his car after saying goodbye to Lisa. On the way home, Hoseok tried his absolute best to make you smile, and it completely worked. You felt so much better thanks to him. A ball of sunshine at its finest.
"I'll see you tomorrow oppa."
"Okay. Later Y/N."
You gave him a hug, and walked into your house. Lazily, you dropped all your stuff into the entrance and took a short shower and put on some comfortable pajamas. You felt so alone, so much lonelier. When you were ready for bed, you turned out all the lights, and laid in bed, before crying yourself to sleep.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh hey Y/N, I didn't know you were here." A voice called out. I felt my eyes grow wide, as my head slowly turned to the door. It was Y/N and Jungkook. How long had she been standing there? Did she hear me? I felt my heart sink as I saw the tears form in her eyes.

"No..no I was just leaving." She mumbled.

"Y/N? Y/N wait!" I called as I ran after her. I reached for her wrist, but before I could grab it, she pulled away.
"Y/N wait I can explain-"
"No I heard plenty." She cut me off.
She shook her head and wiped her tears.
"I should've known better then to give you a chance. I shouldn't even be crying over you." She whispered. "I like you, Park Jimin, you win. I fell for the playboy. You happy?"

My heart broke.

She...likes me?

I opened my mouth to speak, but she had already run off.

"You're not gonna chase her?" Taehyung questioned pointing at the exit.
I began walking, but Jungkook stopped me.
"Woah dude. As much as I ship you and Y/N, she needs some time on her own to cool off. Seeing her in person isn't the best option right now." Jungkook explained. It sounded like a good idea, but I couldn't leave things like that between us.
"I made a mistake..." I mumbled as dug for my phone in my pocket.
"You're telling me? I thought you said you liked Y/N." Jungkook stated a concerned look on his face.
"I do it's just-"
"But you just told me you didn't." Taehyung interrupted.
"Aish enough already! I like Y/N, okay? But I just blew it. Big time."
"But why would you say those things about her-"
I sighed and threw my phone onto the floor in frustration.
"Jimin you shouldn't throw your phone." Taehyung mumbled picking it up. "How about I try?" He suggested pulling out his phone.
I sniffled and nodded my head.
"J-Jimin are you crying?" Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung snapped his head around and hung up his phone.
"Yah yah yah don't cry!" Taehyung said in a panic as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'll try calling her too hyung, we can figure it out."
Jungkook pulled out his phone, and tried to get in contact with Y/N, but it was no use.
"I'm sorry hyung.." Jungkook whispered as he wiped my tears.
Just then, the door swung open.
"What's wrong? Why's Jimin crying and what happened to Y/N? I just saw her run out of the building like a crazy person." Hoseok explained.
The room went quiet.
"Wait so you two WERE dating? Did you break up?" Hoseok hesitantly questioned.
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.
"Something like that. He said something he shouldn't have. He got caught in a LIEEEEEE- OW!" Taehyung rubbed his stomach where Jungkook had just hit him.
"Now's not the time Taehyung." Jungkook gritted through his teeth.
"I'll look for her if I can. I'm sure you'll see her at school tomorrow. Don't worry about it, okay?" He comforted me. I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.
"May I go?" I mumbled. Hoseok nodded his head, so I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

   The next day, Y/N didn't come to school. She didn't answer my texts, she didn't pick up my calls, Lisa didn't even talk to me. The day went by so much slower. When last period came I was nervous, I had no idea what Namjoon would do when he found out.
Hesitant, I walked down the school hallway and said hello to Mr.Kim who stood at the door.
"Hey Jimin. Y/N's not here today?"
I shook my head and bit my lower lip.
"No..you might have to find me a new tutor.." I explained rubbing the back of my head. He tilted his head in confusion.
"Talk to me after class yea?"
I nodded my head and sat in my seat with Jungkook and Taehyung as usual. The period surprisingly went by rather quickly. The bell rang, and I packed up my stuff and waited for everyone to leave the classroom to talk to Mr.Kim. He sat as his desk and organized his papers as I approached him.
"What's wrong Jimin?" He questioned intertwining his hands.
"Well...Y/N and I...well I-"
"You broke her heart?" He cut me off.
I gulped and bit my lips as I looked at the ground.
"I knew you would." He admitted. "But I was hoping I wouldn't be right." He put the papers into his desk and grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder.
"You've got a wall to break down Park Jimin. I know you like her, it's written all over your face."
I picked up my head and I felt my face flush.
"H-how did you-"
"Jungkook wrote a note on his handout explaining what happened, so I gave him extra credit." Namjoon admitted, a giggle following soon after.
"She'll forgive you, you've just gotta prove yourself to her. How you do that is up to you, so go figure it out."
I nodded my head, and walked out of the classroom with Mr.Kim.
"Um, Mr.Kim?"
He turned around and tilted his head.
"Yes Jimin?"
"Thank you." I gratefully told him, bowing my head.
Namjoon snickered and just flicked the nape of my neck.
"Jimin."
"Yes?"
"You got no jams."
My face scrunched while Namjoon just laughed. "Get going, you'll be late for dance."
I smiled and walked out the school, and practically ran to rehearsal. When I walked through the door, I saw Hoseok standing in the lobby on his phone.
"Hyung!" I called out breathlessly. He turned his head and raised his eyebrows, before hanging up his phone.
"Is Y/N still working here?" I questioned. He nodded his head and smiled.
"You're going to try to fix things with her?" I nodded my head. Happily, Hoseok heavy handedly pat my shoulder.
"Atta boy! She leaves later than you today. So wait for her or something."
"Okay, got it. Thanks Hyung!"
I bowed and quickly walked into the dressing room where Taehyung and Jungkook sat.
It's gonna be a long day.

A/N:
Hello! Another short chapter 🌚 sorryy
Maybe the next one will be longer? We'll find out. Later <3 and thanks for reading!