Chapter 5: Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

You squirmed around, before hitting the snooze button on your alarm clock. Lazily, you swung your feet over the bed, and grabbed a towel and an extra toothbrush. As you walked down the hall, you luckily bumped into Namjoon, and handed him the stuff.
"Here, give this to Jimin for me."
He nodded his head, and walked over to the guest bedroom. You then grabbed a change of clothes, took a shower, and did your normal morning routine. You threw on white jeans ripped at the knees, and a pastel pink cropped sweatshirt. Then, you tied your hair into a cute messy bun, and put in small studs. When you finished, you left the bathroom, and walked to kitchen, where you found Namjoon and Jimin sitting at the table with your mother.
"Morning everyone." You greeted as you took a seat at the table.
"Morning Y/N." Namjoon mumbled taking a sip of his coffee, not even taking his eyes off his phone.
"Good morning sweetie." Your mom greeted, giving you a kiss on the cheek.
You looked over to Jimin, who just smiled at you, a slight pink in his cheeks.
Instead of saying good morning, he just stared. This stare was different. Like he knew something you didn't.
"What are you looking at?" You questioned him, resting your head in the palms of your hands. He shrugged his shoulders and slightly bit his lip as he scanned your body.
"So how was the tutoring session yesterday?" Namjoon interrupted raising his eyebrow.
"It was good. Jimin learned a lot so I'm pretty confident he'll pass that final."
"Already?" He smiled and nodded his head.
"Not bad not bad Y/N. My little sister is finally becoming smart." He joked. You scoffed and flicked his forehead as your mother handed you all plates of French toast, eggs and bacon.
"Thank you."
The three of you said in unison as you bowed.
"Of course lovelies. Eat up or you'll all be late. I'll see you tonight Y/N and Joonie, nice meeting you Jimin." She stated smiling. We waved as she left the house to go to work.
Breakfast was silent. No conversations, just the sound of chewing, a few games of eye tag, and sips of juice every now and then. When you all finished washing your dishes, you grabbed your things and followed Namjoon to the parking lot, and into his car.
You sat in the passengers seat like you normally do, and Jimin sat in the back. The ride to school wasn't awkward at all. It was actually not bad. There was no communication involved, but you peacefully listened to music, and managed to finished your book on the way there. Namjoon played his hip hop like normal, and Jimin seemed to be engaged with a video he watched on his phone, and in no time, you arrived at the building. As you all entered the building, all eyes were on you, Namjoon, and Jimin. Of course, you had a feeling something like this would happen. But since Namjoon was a chick magnet, you didn't seem to realize that there were boys staring at you too. When you finally looked around, you noticed boys staring at you were winking here and there. Of course, you loved the attention you were getting, but others unfortunately did not. Jimin ran to your side and grabbed your hand, which caught you by surprise.
"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered attempting to remove your hand from his grasp.
"Shh, just go with it." He whispered.
You turned over your shoulder and shrugged your shoulders at Namjoon, giving him the 'I don't know either.' face. He shook his head, and turned the corner into the main office.
Jimin took you to first period, and both of you sat in your seats as if nothing happened. Even though it was technically the truth. Nothing happened.
The first bell rang, and little by little, more and more people came into class that morning. As the day went on, more and more people began approaching you. You assumed it was because you walked in with Jimin this morning, which was some cases, but not all of them. Some people told you that you were pretty, others told you that you were beautiful. But either way, it felt good being complimented. Finally, last period came. You greeted your brother at the door and sat down in the front as usual.
Before he could close the door, Jimin, V, and Jungkook walked into class, and took their seats in the back.
Class started, and Mr.Kim taught the class and asked questions as usual. To your expectations, Jimin answered questions often, which surprised a lot of the class.

"Alright class, it was a good day today. I won't be here tomorrow since all the math teachers are going on a trip. Please take this as a chance to rest your brains, and study for the finals. They're in two weeks okay? Don't procrastinate." He reminded the class. Just then, the final bell rang, and you packed up your stuff as usual. Jimin approached your desk and smirked.
"What do you want park?" You questioned as you swung your bag over your shoulder.
"You look great today." He admitted, scanning your body. You heard that from a lot of people today, but it made a different impact when he said it to you. But, you refused to let it fool you.
"Flattery gets you nowhere short stack." You teased smiling at him. He chuckled and shook his head.
"Listen, I have to go somewhere tonight with my mother. Mind if we cancel ?" You questioned putting your hands in your pockets. Jimin nodded his head and smiled.
"Me too. So tomorrow for sure?" He questioned as he walked you to the door.
"Yea, sure."
"Okay, later Y/N! Make sure to text me or I'll be mad." He teased. You rolled your eyes and waved as he left the building.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder. When you glanced over, you saw that it was Namjoon.
"You read my note, right?" He repeated himself.
You let out a groan in annoyance and slapped his hand away.
"Yes you turd I read it now leave me alone!" You whined pushing him away.
"Hey hey! Stop hitting me! I don't want you getting hurt okay?"
"If I get hurt it's your fault for pairing me up to tutor the hottest boy in our school you jerk you did that to test me on purpose and you know it!" You ranted on as you continued to him. Namjoon just laughed and accepted the punches you threw at him until you were satisfied.
"As long as you know what he's capable of okay?"
You nodded your head and sighed. "I know I know geez. I hate when you're right." You mumbled crossing your arms.
"You do realize that's one hundred percent of the time, right?" He shot back ruffling your hair. In frustration, you slapped his hand away and sucked your teeth.
"Yea yea whatever. Can we go now? I don't want to be late for the show and I still have to get ready."
Namjoon laughed and nodded his head. "Yea let's go."
You and your brother walked out of the building, and into his car to drive home.
  When you finally reached your house, you walked into the bathroom to shower.
  After a nice hot shower, you walked into your room and scanned your closet.
"What should I wear..let's see..." you mumbled searching through the dresses hanging in your closet.
"Joonie! What are we supposed to wear?!" You shouted from your room.
"Something fancy!" He yelled back.
"Duh! But what color are you wearing?!"
"Black!"
"Okay, thank you!"
You picked out the off the shoulder black dress from your closet, and laid it on top of your bed, and took out your black heels and put them on the side of the bed.
"Good this is good. Outfit complete." You thought, actually pleased with yourself.
After you put on the dress and heels, you took put on some eye liner, mascara, and touched up your eyebrows. Then, you simply let your hair down in simple, but classy enough waves. Finally, to touch up your look, you put on small golden hoops earrings, and a small silver necklace.
"Y/N, you ready?!" You heard Namjoon yell from down the hall.
"Yea, coming."
You walked out of the bathroom, and found Namjoon leaning on the wall in front of the bathroom.
"Mom's going to meet us there, and put on a jacket. It's warm outside now but its gonna get colder later." He warned as you both walked to the front door.
"It's gonna get colder later." You mimicked him as you grabbed your phone and wallet. He scoffed and shook his head.
"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you."
You stuck out your tongue, and walked to the car, finally driving off to the theatre.

A/N:

HELLO. SLOW CHAPTER TODAY IM SORRY (NO IM NOT) YOU'LL SEE WHY NEXT CHAPTER