Chapter 4: Let's Make a Bet

Before you could object, Jimin placed a rough kiss on your lips, but you refused to kiss him back. You knew better. It had to stop, now. But it most definitely didn't stop. When he noticed your disapproval, he gently sucked on your lower lip, causing a small breath to escape your lips.
He broke the kiss, and didn't say word. He just smirked. Your breathing was already heavy, and your face was flushed. When he noticed your weak state, he kissed you again. But this kiss was different. It was softer, and sadly, you gave in, gently kissing him back.

Jesus Y/N you have to stop, he's a playboy, he doesn't like you so stop!

You repeated in your head. But no matter how much you wanted to stop, your lips wouldn't let you. He took another step closer. So close the you could feel his body on yours.
His plump lips departed from yours, and placed themselves under your chin, slowly traveling down the side of your neck.

"J-Jimin." You whispered weakly. "P-please stop."

"Why, Noona?" He questioned as he continued to suck on your neck.

That word, it was your weakness, but you knew better. This, it had to stop. No matter how good it felt, it had to stop.

"You don't like it, Noona?~" he questioned.

That's a trick question.

You didn't answer. He moved away from your neck, and raised his eyebrow teasingly, taking yet another step. You let out a subtle breath, as you felt his 'member' brush the side of your leg.

"Your reaction says otherwise, Y/N." he smirked, leaning in closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and carried you to the bed, placing himself on top of you.

In a panic, you closed your eyes. This can't be happening. In fact, this shouldn't be happening. You laid there for a while, but nothing happened. When you opened your eyes, Jimin still hovered above you, and simply licked his lips.

"Y/N~ah." He called out sweetly. "I have a confession to make." He flirtatiously stated.
He leaned closer to your ear, and whispered.

"I think I've fallen for you~"

You felt your heart flutter.
What is wrong with me..
You thought to yourself. You know what he's doing. You know it's wrong, but why does it feel so right? You want to believe him, but you can't. Someone that attractive, someone with that reputation, it was too good to be true.

"Well..." you mumbled. "You should probably stand back up."

Jimin tilted his head in confusion, and with no warning, you took the opportunity to push him off of you, and run. Quickly, you ran into the living room, but there was no one there.
"Mom? Namjoon?!" You called out. But there was no response. You checked the kitchen, and found a note on the table.

Mom and I went out to Walmart to go get some candles, batteries for the flashlights, some water, and some canned foods. The news said the storm is going to be a little strong, so the power might go out soon. I left your portable charger on the dresser in your room. Make sure you tell Jimin.
-Joonie

P.S :
Don't fall for him. A boy like that isn't good for your health.

You crumpled up the paper and sighed.
"Namjoon knows it too?! My goodness Y/N you idiot!" You yelled at yourself throwing the paper in the garbage. You took a deep breath and rubbed your forehead in frustration.
"Jimin and I are the only ones here." You mumbled. Your heart began to speed up a little as you remembered the situation that had occurred. "And the lights might go out..."

Mother of all things holy I plead to you again. Please protect me.

Just then, Jimin walked into the kitchen.
"Y/N?"
You quickly turned around and felt your face heat up, in remembrance of what just happened. Part of you knew better, but some "parts" of you liked it.
"Y-yes? Jimin?" You stuttered nervously.
"I'm sorry..I don't know what got over me. But what I said was the truth."
"W-what?-"
"I like you, Y/N. You had me the moment I saw you. You may not have fallen for me yet, but I'll keep trying." He stated, walking closer to you. You kept backing up, and kept your eyes on Jimin.
"J-Jimin I'm flattered but, I-I can't."
He tilted his head as he began to walk over to you faster.
"Why not?"
"Because I-"
Your back hit the wall.
"I-you-we can't. I'm supposed to teach you math and nothing else."
He stuffed his hands in his pockets, and scanned your entire body. Just making eye contact with him made your heart pound but this? Too much to handle. He licked his lips and nodded his head.
"Let's make a bet. If I pass that final, you have to be my girlfriend."
"No way." You immediately responded.
"Why not?"
"Because I'm a good teacher and you're a good student. I'm almost one hundred percent sure that you'll pass that test." You explained, completely forgetting the position you guys were in. He smiled and raised his eyebrows cutely.
"You really think so?" He questioned. You nodded your head and smiled.
"I do."
He ruffled your hair, and laughed.
"I'll find another way. Don't worry. Maybe I'll just have to make you fall for me."
"Never gonna happen."
"Wanna bet on that then?"
You tilted your head in confusion.
"If I can get you to fall for me in a week, then you have to date me. If I fail, then you'll only be my tutor. Nothing more, nothing less. Deal?" He held out his hand.
You hesitated. As much as it was hard to admit, he was kind of already winning. But, your pride forced you to shake his hand anyway.
"Deal. Starting tomorrow though. I've had enough for one day." You admitted. He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and smirked.
"Fair enough." He admitted backing away. You exhaled in relief.
Finally, I get my own air.
You thought to yourself.
You and Jimin walked into the living room and he sat on the couch.
"Where did your mom and brother go?" He questioned.
"They went to Walmart. The storms supposed to blow out the power." You explained, sitting on the other side of the couch.
"Why so far, Y/N?" He teased scooting closer to you.
"Nuh uh uh! No more!" You yelled, putting your fingers in the shape of a cross. "Not today Satan!"
Jimin laughed and shook his head.
"Alright alright. I hope you're ready. Starting tomorrow, I won't take it easy on you." He winked. You stick out your tongue and crossed your arms. Just then, your mom and Namjoon walked through the front door.
"Would you look at that, the power's still on." Your mom stated happily.
"Welcome back home Joonie, welcome back mommy!" You called out flashing them a smile.
"Uh-oh. What did you do?" Namjoon questioned as he set the bags on the table.
"Nothing, I'm innocent." You argued standing up to see what was inside the bags.
Namjoon glanced at you, and then to Jimin, and sighed.
"Did you see the note I left you Y/N?"
"Yea, I made sure to tell Jimin." You assured him. Once you made eye contact with Namjoon you nodded your head.
"I know." You mouthed to him. He sighed in relief, and smiled.
"Good."
You helped your mother set up the candles and the flashlights, and put the water bottles on the counter in the kitchen. You sat in the living room, and read your book. As expected, the power gave out. Luckily, the candles were already lit.
"I looked into it. The storm's not as bad as they thought it would be so there's still school tomorrow. The power should only be out for about an hour or so." Namjoon explained. "So get to bed. Both of you."
You nodded your head, and got up from the couch. The hallways were a bit darker, and since your room was right there, it made no sense to turn all the way around and pick up a flashlight. So, you continued to walk to your room. You laid in bed, and peacefully went to sleep for school the next day.

A/N:
Don't you just love holy water? Truly refreshing. This book might be a little more mature than my Taehyung ff. I'm not sorry.