Chapter 14: Don't Pull My Hair

After a few seconds of Jimin's lips on yours, you felt your body being lifted up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms pulled his neck to you to deepen the kiss. Jimin nibbled your lower lip before slowly pulling it toward him. Your face was completely red, and the room got a lot hotter than it was before. Jimin sweetly smiled at you and sat down on a chair, forcing you to sit on his lap.
"You're moving kind of fast don't you think?" You questioned as you leaned closer.
"No, we don't have to get going till around 3:30." He whispered.
Your lips connected again, but this time, Jimin slid his tongue into your mouth. Things heated up really quickly, you still couldn't believe it. You pulled away from the kiss and placed your lips on Jimin's neck.
"Y/N ah~" he whispered subtly.
His hands moved down your back until they got to your waist. He pulled you closer, and you found yourself sitting directly on top of him, causing a small moan to escape your lips. Jimin smirked and kissed your neck softly, careful not leave any harsh marks on your neck.
"J-Jimin.." you called out breathlessly as your grip on his shirt got tighter.
"We can't do this here, not today.."
Jimin removed his lips from your neck and smiled.
"Okay Noona, we'll finish up another time, okay?"
You nodded your head and got up from on top of him, and grabbed your things.
"Let's cancel tutoring for today okay?"
"Why? Do you wanna go somewhere before work?" Jimin questioned as he opened the classroom door.
"Not specifically. I just don't want to study today..." you mumbled as you grabbed his hand. He was shocked at first, but he smiled and held your hand back.
"Okay, but that means we'll have to study double tomorrow since we won't today okay?"
You nodded your head, and the both of you headed to the door, where you found Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Ah so you guys did work things out?" Taehyung flashed his box smile and nudged Jungkook to get him to turn around.
"I didn't think Momo would get it to work." He admitted crossing his arms.
"Momo? Your cousin?"
Jimin nodded his head and giggled awkwardly.
"I used to flirt with her all the time until I found out we were cousins.." he whispered in your ear, his cheeks a bright pink due to embarrassment. You shook your head in disbelief.
"You are something else."
Jimin rubbed the nape of his neck as he let out an awkward giggle.
"Let's go get lunch guys." You suggested to the three boys.
"Lunch doesn't sound bad at all." Jungkook agreed. It took you a while to decide on where to go, but you ended up going back to Kimmy Café. When you got there, you all sat in the booth and ordered some food.
"Don't eat too much guys, you have to dance soon." You reminded them as they looked through the menu.
"Y/N's right, we can't eat too much or we'll get sick." Jimin agreed. Taehyung bit his lower lip and looked over to Jungkook.
"She's right." He confirmed to Taehyung. Taehyung let out a loud groan and threw his head back.
"Fine." He gave in. You all ordered really good food, that was filling but wasn't too heavy. You all talked casually, and there wasn't one dull moment. It really did make you a lot happier. After your meal, you all paid and walked to the building, and through the entrance where you found Hoseok.
"Hey oppa." You greeted him as you waved. He gave you a warm smile.
"Hey Y/N!"
You all walked over to him as a group.
"Have we all made up?" He whispered in the small huddle, his hands in his pockets.
"Yep." You happily whispered back.
"That's great! I'm happy to know we're all on good terms now. I'm even happier to say you're all released at 7 instead of 9:30." He informed you all.
"Really?" Taehyung questioned his eyes slightly widened.
"Yep. Tech rehearsal starts in about 15 minutes, so go get warmed up. As for you Y/N, I have a different job for you."
You nodded your head, and followed him to the door to a small room.
"Can you go in there and ask Yoongi if he's done producing First Love please?"
"Yoongi? Who's that?"
Hoseok shushed you.
"Please just do it, he scares me and if he's sleeping and I interrupt him he'll kill me." He explained. You scoffed and crossed your arms.
"I'm sure he's not that bad."
Hoseok nodded his head and hid behind the corner.
"I'll be in the lobby okay?"
You sighed, and turned around to face the door before knocking.
"Yoongi? Are you awake?" You subtly questioned.
The doorknob twisted slowly before the door opened, and in the doorway stood a man with blue hair.
"Min Yoongi?"
He nodded his head. "That's me. You are?"
"Y/N."
"Ah yes, I've heard a lot about you. Come in, come in." He invited you inside. You walked into his studio and looked around. It was amazing in there, it was a totally intimidating atmosphere.
"What can I help you with Y/N?" He questioned as he sat in the chair in front of his computer.
"Hoseok asks if you've finished producing First Love?"
"Oh, yea I did. Here." He said handing you a CD. You accepted it from him and bowed.
"Thank you."
"No problem." You walked over to the door, when suddenly, he called your name.
"You're Kim Y/N, right? Namjoon's little sister?"
You turned around slowly, before cautiously nodding your head. "Yea. By any chance, did you Namjoon? My brother"
"Yea." He admitted, a small chuckle escaping his lips.
"Ah! I should've known, I'm sorry oppa." You apologized rubbing the nape of your neck. "But to be fair, I haven't seen you in a long long time! You were Suga when I last saw you." You defended yourself.
He waved his hands in front of his face and laughed.
"Okay okay I know I know."
You smiled and opened the door. "Are you performing this today?" You asked. Yoongi shook his head and turned to his computer.
"No, Hobi just wants to hear it so I can do it next year. Anyways, he's probably waiting around the corner so go hurry, run through starts in like 2 minutes."
You checked your watch, he was right. You facepalmed and felt your lips curve into a small grin.
"You're right. I'll see you later Yoongi."
"Later Y/N."