Chapter 7: Twinkle Toes

You and Hobi walked into the lobby, and awaited for Namjoon.
"So that's how you know him. You're his tutor."
"Yea. He has quite the reputation around school so finding out that he sings and dances was totally unexpected. Same goes for Jungkook and Taehyung." You explained. Hoseok chuckled and put his hands on his hips.
"I guess it really is a small world huh?"
Suddenly, his phone rang.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I'll be back." He picked up his phone, and disappeared into the hallway.
"Y/N?" A voice called out.
You turned your head and scoffed, at the sight of Jimin walking toward you. You stood up from your seat, and before you could say something, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you around the corner and into the closet.
"Did you follow me?" He teased, putting his hands in his pockets. "Am I winning this bet without even trying?"
You scoffed.
"As if. My mom dragged me here. I had no idea you could sing or dance. It explains your abs though." You joked, attempting to punch his shoulder.
Before you could, he grabbed your wrist.
"How was I? Did you keep your eyes on me, Noona?"

There was that word again.

You gulped.
"That's a trick question isn't it?"
Jimin laughed. "How'd you know."
You shrugged your shoulders. "Because you're smooth like a like a snake." You mimicked him.
Jimin chuckled and sighed.
"Y/N, you can't tell anyone, okay?"
He whispered to you.
"Why not twinkle toes?"
"Y/N I'm serious. I'm not confident about dancing or singing yet." He admitted, averting his eyes to the floor. You've never seen him like that before. He looked serious about this.
It made your heart melt a little.
You sighed and brushed the hair away from his eyes and took a deep breath.
"You're really talented, but I'll respect your decision. If you don't want anyone to know, I won't tell."
Jimin smiled, and his eyes scanned you from your eyes, to your lips, and down the rest of your body.
"You're wearing a dress. Cute." He whispered as he leaned closer to you.
"Thanks, twinkle toes."
"Please don't call me that." He pleaded.
"I don't make any promises." You teased. "I should probably get back. Hobi is probably looking for me like crazy." You stated reaching for the closet door.
Jimin grabbed your other wrist, so he had both of them, and held them over your head, and observed you again.
"J-Jimin what are you-"
He licked your neck, forcing a small breath out of your lips.

Not again.
You thought.
"I've worked so hard Noona. Can I have a reward?" He whispered against the skin of your neck.
You couldn't move. You should have know it was going to happen the moment he dragged you out of the lobby.
Your phone started ringing, but you couldn't reach for your it.
"Leave it; whoever it is can wait~" he whispered, nibbling your ear slightly.
"Jimin I-"

"Do you really have to go so soon? I didn't get to see you all day Y/N, I missed you."

You tried to get your wrists free, but it was no use. Your phone continued to ring, but you couldn't answer.
He kissed your cheek.
"I just want a kiss Noona, just this once?"
You gulped.
"No." You mumbled.
"Please with sugar on top?" He pleaded.
"If you kiss me I'll let your wrists g-"
You pecked his lips, and looked at the ground. You felt your face heat up almost instantly. You've never done something so bold before, but you were starving and you really wanted to eat dinner already.
Jimin giggled and let go of your wrists, before pulling you closer by your waist.
"Yah! You said you'd let me go!" You whined trying to push him away.
Jimin just shook his head and smiled.
"I said I would let your wrists go. I didn't say anything about your waist." He teased resting his head on your shoulder.
"Jimin please I'm starving." You cried trying to push him off of you.
"And where are you going?"
You groaned in annoyance.
"Hobi is taking me and Namjoon to dinner. I would like to eat before I get home today thank you." You explained. He let go of your waist and opened the closet door. It took you a second to realize what had just happened. Did it actually work? Did he really let you go?
"After you." He whispered sweetly.
You scoffed. "Geez what's with you?" You mumbled as you walked out the closet. Jimin laughed and closed the door behind him. It was a little tense as you two walked down the hall. The walk wasn't so far before, but it did seem a lot longer now.
"Make sure to text me when you're home. I'd like to know if you're safe or not. Okay?" He blurted out.
It kind of caught you by surprise, considering he's only flirty or annoying one hundred percent of the time. Seeing the sweet side kind of made you smile.
"I'll think about it." You teased smiling at him. He giggled and grabbed your hand when you turned the corner.
"I'll see you later." He whispered kissing your hand. "Bye, Y/N~"
Before you could respond, he walked out the door, leaving you in the entrance completely flustered.