My thanks

Hey all! I've decided that I cannot be bothered to edit this 67 chapter book. You should all know that I have indeed gotten better at writing, this book is a token of what I started out to be and this book is what made me reach out to so many people.

I was 13 when I started this book and finished when I was 14, since then my writing has matured obviously. Don't go complaining I know this book needs major work but im not changing anything. 

Have any of you read any of my other books? If so comment which one is your favourite!

I know this book is a bit crappy and may have bad grammar and all that but can you please just look past that? :)

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me, it's sad that as I'm getting older I just seem to write less and I'm sorry for that.

I feel like I was born to write though, I feel like I could make it to the big leagues some day if I keep working at it. If any of y'all want to know a little about me either pm me or comment here, or any questions about any of my books then comment!

Of course I'm not the same cringe 13 year old that started writing this book, I'm still young but yeah.... I'm still a bit cringe worthy. But please look past all the errors in this book and I love you all!

From QueenKeely