Phan-Perfect

This whole one-shot is in Dan's POV. It is also a song-fic but I changed the words ever so slightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Phil and I's 1st anniversary and I planned something really special. I had Peej set up a picnic for us over a ocean cliff during sunset. Cheesy I know. But I think It'll be perfect. We sit in the car on the drive up (A/n I know they can't drive.) with Phil constantly asking me where we are going, and I just shake my head in response.

"Come on, Philly." I say as we get out of the car.

"Oh my god, Dan! It's beautiful!" Phil squeals and throws his arms around my neck, standing on his toes to plant a kiss on my lips. 

"Not as beautiful as you." I reply. We settle on the blanket and we watched the sun set. Then something incredible happened. An apparently hiding PJ started playing Ed Sheeran. 

I found a love for me darling just dive right in and  follow my lead.

"May I this dance, my love." I say getting up and offering my hand to the beautiful boy. He giggles and accepted. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and his arms around my neck as we swayed to the calming melody and the motion of the ocean. (A/n or the sun in the sky. Hairspray reference.) 

Well I found a boy, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time.

Darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and in your eyes your holding mine.

Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, barefoot in the grass listening to our favorite song

when you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breathe but you heard it

Darlin' you look perfect tonight.

I looked into the eyes of my beautiful boyfriend and kissed him slowly, but passionately. When wee pulled away to breathe, I whispered to him.

"You look so perfect, Baby."

"I love you, Danny Boy."

I love you too, Philly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was kinda short and bad.

Have an amazing day my angels.

-WolvenCreature