Peterick again- Short

Hey, I got another (and probably last) prompt for today. It's the third one down the page. Credit to the poster of the prompt and let's get into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

It's not like Patrick doesn't know he's short. No, he's well aware of the situation. But it's not like his bandmates have much to brag about. None of them are standing at like 6 foot 5! But it doesn't help matters that Patrick is 5'3. It was never a big thing until his boyfriend, Pete, was standing 5 inches taller than him. That's when Andy and Joe started to tease him.

"Hey shorty Stump, hows the weather down there." Andy joked as he wrapped an arm around Patrick.

"Get off, Hurley, I'm not in the mood." He sighed, marching his way into the dressing room before locking the door.

"Well, geez. Rude." Andy chuckles sitting down next to Joe on the couch. Joe's entranced by twitter feeds about cats while Andy leans on his shoulder to watch him. Pete comes marching in a few minutes later with a big grin on his face.

"Hey guys, I got an idea on how to step up the short jokes on Patrick." He giggles as Andy looks at him funny.

"He's your boyfriend, why do you want to anger him?"

"He's adorable when he's angry. That's why." And so the plan was to commence halfway through the concert.

------------------------------------------Time skip------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow you are a great crowd, Chicago!" Pete cheered through the microphone as Patrick takes a d rink of water. Water. It's important to stay hydrated.

"Yeah! Here we are back to the streets where we began!" Patrick continues talking while Pete digs in his pocket for a tape measure. He marches over to Patrick and stood behind him, letting the tape measure fall to his feet. Patrick looks behind him and his face falls and sighs dramatically. "You know. I never thought my own boyfriend would even make fun of me for my height." He chuckles into the microphone. The stadium erupted in laughter. Patrick kicked Pete in the shin lightly as a warning for him to back off. He did for the time being.

"Alright, enough teasing short stumpy." He giggles as Patrick flips him off. "This next song is called Young Volcanoes." For a while, there was no jokes or anything about Patrick's height until Pete had to take it up another notch and, instead of playing by the way, wrapped his arms around Patrick's waist as he sang and rested his head on top of Patrick's.

"Really Wentz?" He complained, trying to wiggle out of Pete's strong grip as the audience cheers and laughs at the endearing sight. "God, alright your sleeping on the couch tonight." Patrick decides with a giggle as Pete pulls away with an overdramatic gasp.

"No, come on Patty cakes." And that's where he crossed the line. Patrick crossed his arms and gave him a stern glance that said, 'we'll talk about this later' and Pete knew he had to step down now.

---------------------------------------------Time skip--------------------------------------------------------

"Patrick, I'm sorry." Pete whines, following Patrick down the hallway of their hotel.

"Pete, it's fine. I already told you it was fine!" Patrick giggles as he opens the door.

"I just feel bad!"

"Well  how can I prove to you that I'm ok with it." Patrick sighs, smirking a bit. Wrapping his arms around his lovers neck, leaving him to move his hands to Patrick's waist. Pete smiled too before pressing his lips into Patrick's. It started sweet and kind but soon turned to heated and passionate. Pete pushed Patrick's back against the wall, tapping his thigh a bit telling Patrick to jump up without having to break. Patrick complied and wrapped his legs around Pete's waist, Pete supporting Patrick by keeping his hands under his legs.

"Well I think that proved then." Pete panted causing Patrick to chuckle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Biggest fear

People. I know that sounds weird but I'm just really self-conscious and socially awkward and it makes it hard to meet people without them thinking I'm weird.

Love you guys!

-Lilly