Millie- It's called thinking...

3rd Person POV

Mike was at home on the couch, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to get back from the studio. He's been staying late, trying to finish up their new album Revolution Radio. Mike had been going too, just not as often. It was about twelve o' clock when Billie finally came home. He sighed and shut the door as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake up Mike, whom Billie thought was sleeping. Billie walks quietly into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and putting it on the island, he rests his head in his hands, whilst leaning against the island.

"Hey, baby." I finally spoke up causing him to jump twelve feet in the air. I stood up from where I was seated and walked over to him. "Sorry to scare you, Billie." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into me. He puts his arm around my neck and I kiss him softly. He pulls away and rests his head against my chest. "How was the studio?" I ask as I pet his hair.

"This album will be the death of me." He mumbles. I sigh.

"How about we take a day off tomorrow? Just you and me. Maybe Tre. If he just shows up." I chuckle. Billie smiles and that's a win in my book. "For now lets get you to bed." He nods and squeaks as I pick him up. We make our way to the bedroom, him occasionally kiss bc my neck softly. "Pajamas?"

"Fuck that." Billie says as I set him down in bed. He grabs my hand and pulls me down with him. I chuckle and pull him closer to me. He lays his head on my chest and I cascade my fingers through his fluffy hair. I turned on the small tv we have in our room, and it was having a Harry Potter marathon. Knowing Billie he would be excited. "Mikey."

"Yes baby."

"Do you ever wish there was a way of saying something, like ya know, to yourself but you don't actually say it aloud? Is that a thing, if it is I need to learn it." Billie rambled on cutely as I stare at him awestruck.

"Honey that's called thinking, how high are you right now." I ask trying to get a good look at his eyes.

"I haven't smoked since me and Tre got crazy last weekend."

"Then how long has it been since you've slept?" I ask

"Probably days, I'm having trouble sleeping and I hate it." He groans.

"Awe, I'm sorry love bug. How about you close your eyes and count and see if that works." I suggest. He nods and closes his eyes I kiss his forehead and close my eyes myself.
——————-

A hell of a way to wake up is to have an overexcited Tre cool jump on you and your boyfriend at 9am.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS! ITS A FUCKING DAY OFF LETS GO GET HIGHHH!" He laughs and runs out of the room. Billie groans.

"How'd you sleep love?" I ask Billie, kissing him lightly.

"Great. I wanna go back." He grumbles closing his eyes once more. I chuckle, boy I love this man.