MessIDK -Hold on...Don't leave me

Sorry this one is really sad because I'm weird like that. TRIGGER WARNING; Death

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon's POV

"Come on, Come on!" I mutter to myself as I race down the highway. Perhaps the same one it happened. I always told him to be careful on roads. I finally pull off the exit of the hospital and swiftly parked and ran inside in less than 45 seconds.

"Patient na-" The reception lady spoke but I cut her off.

"Robert (insert his last name here)" I say, aggravated.

"Relation to patient?"

"Boyfriend." I heard her let out a small 'awe' but I don't care I just need to see him.

"Room 218, sweetie, and hang in there." She added that in at the end. I smile a bit and said my 'thank you's' before running down the hallways to his room. I burst through the door to reveal a horrible sight. Robert, my Robert, had numerous wires sticking into his body to attempt at keeping him alive. He was a transparent type of pale, cuts and gashes peppered his body, his breathing staggered. I sat in the chair next to his bed and held his stone cold hand.

"B-Brandon." I heard a hoarse voice strain. I look up to see Robert pulling a small smile at me.

"Robert." I say back, tears forming in my eyes. "How are you feeling, love?" I ask and hope fore the best.

"I-I don't f-feel anything a-at all." He stutters, closing his eyes a bit before opening them again.

"Robert, p-please don't go." I say, starting to cry a bit. Robert reaches over and wipes the stream of tears from my eyes with a shaking, clammy hand.

"I-I'm n-not going a-anywhere, b-baby." He smiles, his grip on my hand slightly weakening, but I made my own grip tighter.

"Rob-" I start but he continues.

"I-I may l-leave this E-earth but I-I will n-n-never leave y-you. B-Because I-I love you m-more than anything. I will always be here for you. H-hugging you w-when you cry, l-laughing with y-you, m-making sure y-you l-live y-your life t-to the fullest. D-don't cry o-over me. J-just know I'm never fully gone. I-I l-love y-you s-so m-much but w-when I-I'm g-gone. Y-you have t-to move on. D-don't dwell over m-me." Robert smiles again, a tear fell down his face.

"No, no. Don't talk like that, baby! You're going to be ok. I promise. You'll be released from here and we'll live a long happy life together. I won't, no CAN'T ever move on from you. I love you too much, Robert. Please just don't go. Hold on....Don't leave." I was full on sobbing now.

"I-it's ok t-to let me g-go. B-because I'm leaving all my l-love with you." With that statement he weakly placed his lips to my knuckles, smiled at me, and closed his eyes. The heart monitor flatlines.

"N-NO! ROBERT COME BAck to me, please!" I yell, quieting down half-way through because I figured it was a lost cause.

RobertIdk

Beloved youtuber, Best friend, Even Better son, The Best Boyfriend

Died March 22nd, 2018