Cranksepticeye-Gamer war!

This one was suggested by RandomDood21. This one is for you! In jack's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop distracting me, Jack!" Ethan groans as I kiss his cheek for the fifth time. Mario Kart playing on the TV. "I'm focused on the game!" 

"Why focus on it when you'll never beat me. I'm just too good, babe!" I gloat. 

"Uhh, I'm so much better. I just let you win." He mutters. 

"Oh do you now." I chuckle. 

"Yeah, I do!" He giggles and hits the controller in my hand so that I swerve to the left. 

"Ethan!" I whine playfully, wrapping my arms around his shoulders so that my controller was over his and my head was on his shoulder. 

"Jack!" He mocks. I take this opportunity to speed ahead in front of him in the game and cross the finish line first.

"HAHA! I WIN!" I celebrate, watching my baby pout in defeat. 

"NO! I SHALL WIN! I AM THE GREATSEST AT THIS GAME!" He shrieks. 

"No your not  I am!" 

"No I am!' He argues. 

"No."

"Yes."

"No.

"Yes." 

"I only know one way to settle this!" I decide smirking. 

"Jack, what are yo-. NO!" He realizes then screams. Struggling to try to stand up before I grab his waist and pull him back down. I dig my fingers into his sides and He squirms and worms trying to force his way out of my arms. "Jack! LET GO!" He giggles. 

"No, I love you too much!" I laugh, moving my fingers up and down his sides. 

"JACK I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!" 

"What, no!" I  fake frown.  "This is a tickle fight and I am winning because you know what I am the best at Mario Kart." 

"FINE YOU'RE THE BEST AT MARIO KART NOW  LET GO." I throw him down on the couch and crawl over him, putting my hands on his waist. 

"That's right, you remember that." I giggles and kiss him slowly as he wraps his arms around my neck. We kiss for a while until we are interrupted by a voice. 

"Oh-I um S-sorry, I'll go." Mark stutters. We were so invested we didn't hear the door open. I turn my attention back to Ethan. 

"Don't ever tickle me again, Jackaboy." he whispers, smiling. 

"Ok, baby blue boy." I agree, kissing him again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! two in a day! Comment if you have a suggestion for a one-shot and I'll post it, if it's clean!

Have a great day, Angels!

-WolvenCreature