Natepat-kindergarten teacher

These kids are Nate's life. They are so full of life and happiness. They have such great imaginations and it's always a dream to see what they come up with. He loved his job. But the one thing he hated was parent-teacher conferences. No matter what Nate says, the parent always takes the students side. He once had a student who whacked another kid in the face with a pipe but his parents said they refused to pay the hospital charges because 'he was such a good little kid and he didn't do it on purpose.' Ugh.

He walked into class this morning, settling down at his desk. Another great thing about his job was, since they were little kids, he didn't have to dress up in a suit or some dumb thing like that to come to work. No instead he chose to wear a plain black shirt with a blue squared flannel he had on tight black jeans and some rainbow converse on. He worked on a bit of paper work before some kids started piling in. He smiled and stood in front of the buzzing 5 year olds.

"Hello children!" He announces in a silly announcer voice, grabbing they're attention making a few chuckle.

"Hello Mr. Sharp." The repeated back. He smiled at the cheerful innocent young faces.

"Today we have a special guest  today who's going to sit in with the class and help teach. Today's lesson revolves around his profession. Please welcome, Steph's cousin, Mr. Matthew Patrick." He checked his hand subtly to remember the name. Steph was practically jumping in her seat, waiting for the older boy. The door opens on que, a man taller than Nate and certainly as handsome as they get in nate's eyes, walks in and waves. "I-ok, mr. Patrick why don't you tell us about what you do while I set up for today's lesson." He shuffles over, allowing the beauty to take the stage. Quietly he returns to his desk, digging a few things out from behind his desk that he's going to need. Worksheets, crayons, frogs, etc.

"Well hello students, I am Matt, steph's cousin, and today I will talk to you about science and theorizing. Now, for a job I theorize video games with science. The scientific method starts off with theorizing. So today, we are going to theorize about frogs and their behaviors." Matthew explained, his voice smooth, cheerful, and buttery. Nate sighed, he seriously couldn't be crushing on the cute cousin of one of his students. Keep yourself in check, sharp. He seems to have zoned out as when he's digging through the shelves, because suddenly Steph is standing at his desk.

"MR. SHARP!!!" She squeals. Nate turns to look at her so fast that he hits his head on the shelf above his head.

"AW F-fridgerator!" He catches himself. Standing up. "What's up, Stephy!" He smiles.

"Can Matty stay all day?" She pleads, hugging Nate's leg. He's use to it from working with kids. He giggles and picks up the girl, balancing her on his hip.

"He was already, sweetie, wasn't he?" He smiles. She giggles and hugs Nate right. "Now shall we teleport." He giggles in a silly voice.

"YES! YES! YES!" She exclaims excitedly. "TO THE DESK!"

"Of course commander Stephanie!" He two finger salutes. He spins around quickly making a series of beeping noises before running to her desk, setting her down gently. The rest of the kids in his class were now running wild around the classroom, a frazzled looking Matt standing amidst it all.

"N-no kids, uh, Mr. Sharp wouldn't like you to move t-that!" He speaks frantically. Nate chuckles and wolf whistles, causing the kids to stand up straight. He folds his arms over his chest.

"Now, now kids. Apologize to our guest for causing such a stress." He says sternly.

"Sorry, Mr.Patrick." They all chant in a guilty unison.

"Good. Now clean up and sick in a circle in the carpet. Find the calendar and choose." He nods. The kid immediately get to work picking up strewn pencils and papers. Various Knick knacks put back into their place. Nate carefully approaches Matt.