Frerard- Broken and Defeated.

Sorry this one may be a bit depressing but it will also be really cute, so don't you worry none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

I lay in the cheap, squeaky bed of my old apartment, but you know when money gets tight. I put the almost completely gone cigarette to my lips as I get lost in my thoughts. I can't stop the constant floods of rancid insults that I know are true about myself. Untalented, fat, ugly, annoying, unlovable. I need someone to help me out of the vortex of hatred in my brain. To give me a chance to believe that I am not an ugly, fat, annoying man-child with no real reason for existence. Unfortunately that ship has sailed a long, long time ago and here I am tears staining my cheeks, cigarette smoke filling the room, and no one left who will talk to me. Mikey may have once but he's lone gone. Boy do I miss the rare times where he smiled. He had the nicest smile. He always gave the best advice and he was one of the only people of my family to accept me for being gay. An exception to our cousin who was all for the rainbow flags and pride. Our parents kicked me out after I came out, soon followed by me living on the streets for a couple of years as I got a few jobs and enough money to pay cheap rent. Oddly enough, I did still have a few friends. From high school that I still keep in contact with now. Maybe I could call one of them. Frank. Yeah maybe he would know exactly what to say. He is my best friend anyway. I reach for my phone and dial his number. He picks up almost instantly.

"Hey Gee!" He says excitedly.
"Hey, Frank." I said, still choking back a few sobs from earlier.

"Are you okay? You don't sound okay..."

"N-no..." I admit, sobbing into the phone. "No I-I don't t-think I'm o-okay."

"Oh, gee. Hold on I'm on my way." And without further protest from me he hangs up, leaving me alone again in a dark room. After a few more minutes of a lot of crying, missing Mikey, and praying that I wouldn't be too tired to work tomorrow, a knock came to my front door. I jump a bit before clambering out of bed and slowly making my way over to the door, opening it to receive the biggest hug I think I have ever gotten.

"H-gah! hey F-Frankie." I manage to mutter out, before sobbing into his shoulder. Jesus, Gerard, you're such an idiot, he's barely even in the door before you release all of your emotions onto him. No wonder mom and dad hate you. I cry even more when the thoughts come crashing back.

"Aww, Gee. What's wrong?" He asked, releasing me from the hug and leading me over to the couch where he sat down and let my cry into him some more before I slowly started to calm down with his help of Frank whispering sweet nothings into my hair. "Ready to talk?" He asked sweetly, obviously not wanting to pressure me into talking.

"Um,I-I guess. M-my depression has b-been getting w-worse since Mikey d-died and I j-just know that a-all the things t-that my brain is t-telling me is t-true." I sigh, my head still laying on Frank's shoulder.

"Gee, what is your brain telling you." He asked but in more of a statement kind of way.

"Ugly."

"The most beautiful man in the world."

"Fat."

"Perfect body."

"Untalanted."

"Best artist and singer this world has ever seen."

"Unlovable."

"My one true love." I look up at him confused at his last statement. Had he really loved me or is this a sick joke.

"W-what?" I asked surprised. h chuckles and leans into me, and before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. Frank Iero,my crush, is kissing me!

"I'm in love with you, Gerard Way." He said, pulling away.

"I-I'm in love with you too." I admit, placing my head back down on his shoulders and his arm that had been around my shoulders had moved down to my waist in the heat of the moment. A smile grew on my lips, a real smile. And for the first time in forever, I was truly happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must admit I am truly proud of myself for this one. But that's the second one down. Ok Love you guys!

-WolvenCreature