Frerard-Avenger's IW AU

DISCLAIMER!

THIS INCLUDES INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT AND WANT TO!

You have been warned. Also a lot of this story is weird and out of order with the movie. This is set in the DD universe mixed with the MU. Gerard is Party Poison with the scarlet witch's powers (Because why not?) and Frank is Fun Ghoul with Star Lord's powers (Again cause why not)

Also, I've decided all my frerard fanfics are going to be if Gerard was shorter than Frank. Sorry.

Ok enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

"N-No, Vis. You can live a long life with Wanda back home just-" Party Poison stutters at the bleeding figure in front of him. "J-just wait, I'll get Shuri. She'll get it out just wait." The boy lets a tear slip from his eye at his best friend laying on the ground. Vision takes his hand.

"Please. Gee, just break it. Only you can." He starts. "please he's coming. Save everyone else. My life is meaningless compared to millions."

"W-what a-a-about what Cap said a-about not t-trading lives." Gerard was now full on crying now. He presses the button on his earpiece to call out to everyone and anyone who can help now. "P-please someone c-c-c-come help! Vis, he says T-Thanos is coming. W-we need to remove the stone now!"

"Woah, Party calm down. We're sending Ghoul, Cap, and Shuri, now. Just take a deep breath." Nat reasoned with me.

"See, y-you're going to be alright. I-I promise." Gerard cries more.

"W-we'll give it a go, but Gee if it fails promise me you'll kill me." Vis reasons.

"Vis-"

"Promise me."

"O-Ok."

"Gee? Gee! Come 'ere baby." Ghoul wraps his arms around his husband's waist and pulls him up and into his chest. Shuri and Cap take his place next to Vision. "Shh, it's alright. They'll fix him."

"A-alright." Party steadies out his breathing. They separate and a whirlpool of dark blue smoke appears a far way across the woods. Thanos appears and his ugly smirk can be seen even from the distance away. Party slowly reach up to the earpiece once more. "Guys we got a situation." Everyone's attention turns toward the direction the couple were looking and the rest of the allies come join us.

"Gee, I'm sorry but your gonna have to rip the damn stone out of his head." Cap calls to me as the rest of them charge. I hesitantly nod.

"I-It's ok." vision reassures as I bring a shaky hand up.

"I'm s-sorry Vis." Gerard shot a blast of red energy directly concentrated at the stone. It cracked and exploded from his head as did he, but not before sending Gerard a heart-wrenching smile. He turns back to be directly face to face with Thanos himself. Gee thrusts everything he has left at him. Easily being blocked by the fucking gauntlet.

"I know how you feel my child." He says rubbing Gerard's cherry red hair with his frickin giant ass sausage fingers. "I had to give up a lot today too." I bring my head up to meet his eyes.

"You know nothing of how I feel. I lost everything to you. My family. My friends. My home. But I will not let you take anymore." Gerard throws more energy at him as he defends it. Gee stumbles back as he moves forward. Just when all hope seems lost Thor flies in bearing his giant axe, shoving it deep in Thanos' chest. Did we, did we win?

Of fucking course not.

"You...you shoulda gone for the head." He muttered before turning his hand with the newly achieved time stone. Time goes back to before Party kills Vision. He rips the stone out and places it in his gauntlet. He thrusts his gauntlet up and with a shocking wave, all time stops. For a second, all seems fine. For a second, Party thought that he dies. For a second, Party thought they could move on from this.

But after that second, reality sets in.

"S-steve?" Everyone turns to Bucky, who was disintegrating into ash. They look around as more and more people all go too. Gerard rushes over to Frank and jumps into his arms, kissing him deeply, as if it would be their last. They both fell to the ground, Gerard in Frank's lap, his head placed tightly against his chest. Gerard felt something strange. His legs were going numb. He looks Frank in the eyes before kissing him one last time. His whole lower half was gone now. Frank was crying and holding on tighter. His arms now too.

"I love you so much, Frankie." He says sadly.

"I love you too baby, so so much." Frank cries out. His head only left.

"'Til death do us part." And with that Gerard was gone. And so was half of Frank. The only half he really needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cried writing this. I'm gonna write an alternative ending. That'll be up tonight.

Love you guys.

-Lilly