Cranksepticeye- The Village AU

Ok so this needs some explaining- the village is a movie about a village protected by these creatures and if u leave the perimeter they kill you. Someone rings the bell if the monsters come into the village. But this movie was like about these two people who fall in love (ones blind but in my story he's gonna be mute) and they like wanna get married but one almost died so one must go fine medicine. So that's my basis of kinda what the movie is about my story will kinda make sense. Just so you know

*Ethan is the mute one.

———————————————————————
"Thus will be the first homosexual relationship to have reached marriage point in our small village." Elder walker smiles at me. I nod and smile back. "You understand that thou will never get a word from him?"

"I do sir, I will still love him with all my heart." I respond. "And he loves me with the same passion."

"Alright then you have the council's blessing." Elder walker nods at me. A swell of joy and love fills my being with great joy- you know what, this is my thoughts I don't have to talk in the bullshittery way that we've been taught. You know in the towns they speak so much more casually, it's fantastic and I've learned to speak the same way. "Now go tell Ethan the good news-"

One ring

Oh, no it can't be

Two rings

"Sean, get home! Immediately!" Elder walker says to me. I nod and start sprinting across the plains to the center of our village. The creatures of whom we don't speak of are making haste into the village calmly, carrying their cloaks of the bad color and marking doors. I must get home to my roommates who I hope has already gotten into the storm cellar.

"Ethan!?!? Where's my boy?!" A feminine familiar voice rings. Ethan's mum. Is he? Is he not inside?

"Mrs. Nestor?!? You must get inside quickly. You must make haste! I will get Ethan and bring him back with me to my dwellings!" I yell to his mother, who hesitantly nods. She turn and runs inside, locking her door in the process.

Seven rings

I run and run and run towards the resting rock in which I know Ethan likes to sit with his headphones in. Music blasting. Jesus, the creatures are going to be getting him soon! I see him in all his glory, my beautiful boy, sitting on the rock, unaware of the crisis at hand. Without a word exchanged, I had taken my lovers hand and started to drag him quickly back to my cabin. We got to my house, but as we grew closer, there was a creature lurking right around the front door. I yanked Ethan behind the left wall of my home, close enough to the door so that we could see if it leaves. I turned toward Ethan who looked clueless. I gently lowered his headphones, and leaned in close to his ear.

"The ones whom we don't speak of  are here stay quiet. Please listen to the bells next time you had me and your mother worried sick." I whispered, kissing softly behind his ear before peeking around the corner. The creature was long gone, and we could swiftly return into the cabin. I locked the door shut and lead us both into my storm cellar. Felix, Dan, Phil, Pj, and Chris were all already piled in here. Dan had a protective hold around Phil's waist as Phil sat in his lap. They were a closeted couple, not wanting the whole village to know about them yet. Chris and Pj deny love but we can see their attraction towards each other. I turn towards Ethan and grab his waist, kissing him hard. He grips my shirt tightly before we pull away, not breaking the hug. "Don't scare me like that." I mumble and he nods.

"Hey, hate to break up this gay fest but uh, hi Ethan we haven't seen you in forever get over here and hug me!" Felix complains, he and everyone else who I'm friends with doesn't talk like everyone else in the village to each other, too formal. Ethan chuckles and nods breaking away from me to hug Felix.

"It is fantastic to see you again,Eth." dan chimes in, with an enthusiastic nod from Phil. I'm sure Phil would have hugged him if dan hadn't refused to let go. Dan can get pretty overprotective. But hey, so do I I guess. Chris and Pj both hugged the small boy before I pulled him back to me.

"I bet Mark, Tyler, Bob, and Wade are wondering where you are baby." I mention keeping my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder. He shrugs a bit. He lives with them currently, they are roommates since Ethan's mother can't afford to have another mouth to feed since his dad passes away. It's ok Ethan is an adult. "It's ok, you'll be living with me soon enough." I casually drop in the acceptance of our marriage. Ethan's eyes grow wide and he whips around in my arms. He stares he signs 'we got accepted?!?' I giggle and nod. He smiles so wide and jumps into my arms wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I place my hands under his bum to keep him upright. He kisses me again passionately, as everyone else in the storm cellar cheers with excitement.

One ring

Finally they're leaving

Two rings

I place Ethan down as we all file out of the storm cellar. We head outside to where people are calling out names in a frantic frenzy. I lee Ethan close by having my arm around his waist.

"ETHANNNN" a shrill voice calls, we turn our heads to see a markiboy running in our direction he hugs Ethan right and spins him around. "Oh when we heard there was a casualty this time we were so worried." He mutters setting down the kid. "Hey jack, where did you find him."

"Resting rock, he was listening to his music again. But you said something about a casualty?" I ask, drawing Ethan back in. Mark nodded. "Well do they know who it is?" I question again.

"Lucious Hunt." Mark sighs. We bow our heads in sorrow. Lucius was a good man, he didn't deserve to be taken in such a way. Soon Tyler, bob, and wade joins us along with the rest of our band of misfits from the storm cellar. We told mark the news of us and our proper engagement. It shall be an exciting time, and how excited am I to finally be able to spend the rest of my life with the one I love.