Peterick-Young Volcanoes

Patrick's POV

I skimmed over the lyrics to a new song, Young Volcanoes. Pete wrote this one. He has such a way with words. I'm so in love with him. But my god he really set himself up for this one!

"ANDY!" I hear a shriek enter the studio. Andy runs in and wraps an arm tightly around my neck, pulling me into him, and Pete follows in soon after.

"I've got Patrick." Andy starts in a jocking mafia tone. "I've taken him hostage until you forgive me."

"Andy, can you let me go now?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, don't bring Patrick into this." Pete reasons.

"No, Pete's mad at me so I took his boyfriend hostage." Andy started dragging me over to the recording studio where he threw me in and stood in front of the door. Well.

"Andy, what did Pete do this time?" I sigh through the door.

"He's being an asshole!"

"ANDY LET MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF THE RECORDING STUDIO!" Pete screams.

"NO BITCH!" Andy shouts back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Joe enters the conversation. I sit down on the floor and stare out the window of the studio. The three of them bicker whilst I put on headphones and turn on the microphone. They start full on roughhousing while I start singing. None of them can hear me. The only thing that would alert them that I'm going is that if I start is the dim light that turns on.

When rome's in ruins, we are the lions. Free from the coliseum.

In poison places we are anti-venom. We're the begininng of the end.

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds, it's all over now. Before it has begun, we've already won.

At some point while singing I got so into singing that I closed my eyes. Also at somepoint the guys came into the studio and picked up their instruments and started playing just before the chorus, causing me to jump. I look back at Pete who winked and then smirked.

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes.

We are wild, americana. Exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby. Yeah!

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered. Run it up the flagpole.

We will teach you how to make boys next door,

I look back at Pete, it being my turn to wink and smirk as I sing the next lyric.

Out of assholes.

Pete chuckles a bit, surely the mic picking it up.

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now.

Before it has begun, we've already won.

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes.

We are wild, americana. Exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby.

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes.

We are wild, Americana. Exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby.

The song ends and I pull my headphones off and turn towards the boys behind me.

"Done fighting yet?" Andy, Pete, and Joe all laugh as I leave the recording booth to go to the bathroom. I was washing my face in there when I suddenly felt arms wrapping around my waist. I look in the mirror to see Pete standing behind me, smiling.

"Hey, baby." He says as I turn to face him in his arms.

"Hey, love." I respond, pecking him on the lips.

"Andy's a jerk." He pouts like five-year old as I pull away.

"Yes, but your an asshole." I giggle, as he plasters an expression of fake hurt on his face.

"How rude." He starts, pouting again. "Payback time, honey." I looked at him confused for a second until he started to tickle me. I try to wriggle free but he keeps a firm hold on me.

"F-fuck you, W-w-wentz!" I manage out breathlessly when he finally stops and I get out of his arms.

"But your a bottom." He responds slyly as I roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

"Make me." I press my lips against his, catching him in a passionate kiss. The sweetness soon became heated as he pressed my back up against the wall. We kissed for a while before being interrupted byb Joe and Andy.

"No, dude. Empire strikes back was clearly the best-Oh god we walked in on it again." Joe sighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, shoutout to the amazing girl who sings this song with me literally everyday while we walk down the hallway. Love ya.

Q: Favorite band.

MCR all the way.

Love you guys.

-Lilly