Peterick-I like you

Hey, writing another prompt one tonight. Credit to the prompt maker on google.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete's POV

"Come one baby!" I giggle as I drag Patrick down the hall of our apartment building.

"No, people." He moans.

"Yes, it's fine. It's just the mall." I argue as we get into the car. Patrick isn't as social as I am. He's more content with just hanging out in our apartment with maybe one or two other people with him, but crowds? Nope.

"Fine." He grumbles, leaning against the windows. The drive is relatively silent as we arrive at the overly crowded mall. He groans as we walk in.

"It's ok, sweetie." I say as I kiss his forehead. We walk through the mall visiting various shops and whatnot with Patrick actually starting to have fun until the other ones came.

"Hey boys." Frank calls dragging Gerard over to us.

"Hey guys!" I chirp back and Patrick just smiles and waves.

"Mall day?" Gee asks.

"Yep." I respond.

"Us, too." He smiles and Frank pulls his arm. "Alright well Frank wants to go to gamestop so I guess we'll see you guys."

"Alright, great to see you Gee." I smile.

"Likewise, bye Pat!"

"Bye, Gee!" They left and Pat turned away and mumbles "Giant gremlins everywhere." I look at him with an expression of fake hurt. He finally catches on and giggles.

"Not you babe, I like you."

"Good, let's go home and binge friends." I suggest and Patrick nods rapidly. I chuckle a bit. "God, I love you."

"Love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Least favorite ship?

I dunno maybe Elounor. I respect it, just not my forte.

Love you guys!

-Lilly