Natepat- Nate's not feeling great

(Literally am so proud of myself that that rhymed. I need to get outside.)

Matt's POV

"Nate?" I call, knowing my fiancé would most likely be home and in bed by now. I smirk to myself as I tug my shoes of my tired feet. I set the grocery bags down on the counter before quietly climbing the steps up to our shared bedroom. I creak the already slightly opened door open and sneak into the extremely dark room which nobody would ever think that there was or ever will be a human being living there. It seemed strange to me that Nate would be sleeping at ten at night in the pitch dark alone. One: He's nocturnal and falls asleep at three in the morning, two: he's scared of the dark because of Natemare, and Three: He never sleeps without me.  I shrug it off because maybe he's just stressed today and strip off my shirt before crawling into bed with him, but as I wrap my arms around him, being the big spoon (Yeah I said it), I noticed he was exceptionally warm and his face was rather pale. I decide to leave it for tonight, maybe he was just hot. I smile contently, being back in the arms of my lover as I slowly drift into a deep sleep.

Nate's POV

I woke up at five am with a pounding headache and massive amounts of nausea and heat mixed with cold flushes. I  close my eyes again to at least try to get back to sleep but it was in vein. I was hot and sweaty and Matt wasn't helping. I love him sure but at the moment I felt like crap and I didn't need his extra body heat. At this point I needed to go get water or something, so I gently pushed myself our of Matts' tight grasp to go to the kitchen to get some water. As soon as I made it to the stairs, I started to get a massive dizzy spell. I put my hand against the wall to stop myself from falling down the stairs, but it didn't work. I started moving forward towards the bottom of the stairs in a dizzy haze. Before I can completely lurch forward I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waste, pulling me into his chest.

"Oh my god, Nate! What are you doing up so early?" I hear him sigh with relief, before speaking. I look up into his eyes which were laced with concern.

"...I don't really...know?...I'm...not feeling that...great" I stumble, pausing a lot during my questioned sentences. He smiles gently before picking me up bridal style and taking me back to bed. He lies me down and kneels down next to me, playing with my hair a bit.

"What hurts baby?" He asks gently.

"Head...stomach." I mumble closing my eyes due to the growing pain in my skull. He nods and gets up swiftly, returning in a few seconds with some pills, a glass of water, a wet towel, and a bucket.  I gratefully take the pills and water and down them immediately before a heavy wave of nausea comes over me. I close my eyes and clutch my stomach hoping it will pass. After 4 minutes it did pass.

"Nate, how about this why don't we go downstairs and watch tv all night and we can sleep all day tomorrow." (Fun fact that's how my mom used to get me to go to sleep when I was sick, she would just take me downstairs and let me watch cartoons until I passed out. Facts no one cares about) I smile a bit and nod, sitting up a bit getting over the dizziness before standing up all the way. Mat kept an arm around my waist as we slowly walked downstairs. I flopped down immediately as Mat grabbed the crap from upstairs. He set the bucket next to me and sat down right next to me.

"Baby look at me." He ordered and I obliged. He placed the cold towel on my forehead and damn did it feel good. After a few moments he took it off again and turned on the tv. We picked up on the episode of the office that we left off on last tv night. I leaned my head on Mat's shoulder and soon fell into a restless sleep.

Mat's POV
I woke up to the sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom. I immediately got up and ran to my sick boyfriend. I found him hunched over the white porcelain bowl, I rubbed his back in hopes of it making him feel better. Once he was sure he was done. He brushed his teeth and we went back to the couch. He laid his head against the back cushion before shooting back up again.

"What is it, love?" I ask, readying the bucket in case he feels sick again.

"I have a show tonight." He states in urgency. Oh shit.

"Well, your sick you can't do a show." I reason, rubbing his back.

"No I can't skip a show, I have to go. I have to perform for the fans. I-I can't just skip." He panicked. There may be no arguing with him.

"Baby, lets be rational here. You just threw up and you can barely walk. You won't be able to perform." I state.

"If I sleep all day I may be better by tonight?" He asked in more of a questioning tone than a statement. I sigh, he may have point.

"Ok then you better get to sleeping." He nods and gets himself situated on the couch and immediately falls asleep. Matt rolls his eyes, chuckling at his baby. He makes his way back to his office to get some work done before Nate eventually wakes up. It's strange, he actually has about 4 hours and then Nate woke up. How did Matt know he was awake.

*office theme song plays*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great night angels.

-WolvenCreature