Cranksepticeye- Hiding

Hey so I'm doing a prompt for the first time and I am doing the last AU on the list written up there. Credit to whoever thought of this and posted it on google images.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

"Mark, I don't need you to keep setting me up with dates, really I'm fine alone." I wine as he pulls me out the door.

"Ethan is a lovely person and I'm sure you two will hit it off, now come on." He said in a mocking tone. I blush and smirk. He doesn't know. Nobody does. We are secretly dating and believe me this isn't the first time someone has tried to hook me up with him. Amy, Tyler, Pam, Katherine, Felix, Bob, and Wade all tried but never knew each other actually did. It was a quite strange coincidence. But I'm sick and tired of hiding our relationship and it was my stupid idea too! "Why are you being so quiet?" Mark asks from the drivers seat, knocking me out of my trance.

"Oh, nothing." I sigh. We soon arrive at a beach location where Ethan was to meet us. He was staring off at the sunset, making a dark silhouette against the ocean.

"HEY ETHAN!" Mark screams, causing the boy to jump and look back at us and smiles.

"Hey guys!" He chirps and bounds over to us.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it." Mark giggles and runs back to the car. I make sure he's gone before looking down at Ethan his gorgeous eyes staring back at me longingly. I kissed him passionately on the lips causing him to squeak and wrap his arms around my neck, mine falling on his waist. "Wait! Jack I forgot to tell you- Woah a little early much?" Mark chuckles from behind us.

"Wha- I um, I thought- you um-left?" I stutter out as Ethan looks down at the ground.

"No it's fine, it's just surprising that you guys would be going at it so soon." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, it's not the first time we've kissed." I blurt out getting a shocked look from Ethan.

"What do you mean?" Mark asks.

"Sean?" Ethan whispers.

"We've been dating in secret for a while now." I sigh in content.

"Woah, Why haven't you told us?"

"Well, because we didn't really want to be out yet you know?"

"Yeah I guess. Anyways I'll leave you to it I guess?" He sighs as he walks away. I giggle and kiss Ethan again.

"I thought you didn't want to be outed." He smirks as he pulls away.

"Well, I didn't wanna hide anymore."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: OTP?

Peterick for me!

Love you guys!

-Lilly