Cranksepticeye-IM NOT CUTE

I saw this prompt online and I was like this would be cute.

...This prompt actually reminds me of a text conversation I had with someone. We were talking about spirit animals and she said a tiger cub and I was like how cute and she said I am not cute I am fierce and tough and stuff and I was like alright sure.

Just a little anecdote for you...

===================================================

3rd Person POV

Ethan lay slumped over the couch, wearing all black clothes to stick it to his boyfriend. Callin' him cute and stuff, how dare he. Ethan did not want to be thought of as cute, he more of wanted to be intimidating. But no, he was pissed that his boyfriend had called him adorable. Currently, Sean was in the shower, humming along to Beyoncé. Ethan was getting antsy, so what did he do? He Skyped Mark and Tyler to see if they were intimidated by his new look. The call rang twice before Mark's cheery face showed up.

"Hey Ethan!"

"Hey Mark, I need some fashion advice."

"Good, you know me! I'm good at fashion!"

"No your not!" Tyler's voice chimes from the kitchen.

"BITCH IM FABULOUS!" Mark retorts at him before turning his attention back at me. "Anyways, what's this outfit for? Date night with Sean?" Ethan shook his head.

"I'm trying to look intimidating. What do you think about this outfit?" Mark looks at Ethan for a second before bursting out laughing. "What??"

"Ethan, your too precious to look intimidating wearing just black. Someone like you needs to go all out!"

"One, I'm not precious. Two, What do you mean 'all out'?"

"Hold on, me and Tyler will come over and help you while Sean is meeting up with Felix." He said before calling out to Tyler whilst ending the call "Tyler get the eyeline-" Ethan chuckles and shuts his laptop that was left lazily on the coffee table. Sean comes waltzing in the room, dressed and ready to go. He kisses Ethan's head gently as he passes the couch.

"Was that Mark on the phone?" He questions, grabbing his keys.

"Yeah, he and Tyler are coming over while you and Felix are out."

"Alright have fun, but not too much fun. I love you." Sean adds.

"Love you too." He pecks Ethan's lips one more time before leaving the house. After about twenty minutes, Mark and Tyler show up at Ethan's door with a bag of makeup, hair dyes, and clothing. Mark immediately takes Ethan's hand and places him down on a chair and shoving an eyeliner pencil in his eye whilst Tyler picks out his outfit. After a while of makeup a new hair color and a selection of Misfits, MCR, and PTV t-shirts. He was ready.

"Mark, am I scary now?" Ethan asks. Mark and Tyler exchange smirks before nodding. Ethan squeals and hugs Mark and Tyler. He lets go and the front door opens to reveal both Felix and Sean. Mark shoves Ethan into Jack and Ethan's bedroom, muttering something about making an entrance.

Jack's POV

I walk in the door with Felix, bringing him over because I knew Mark and Tyler would be there making it a giant party, but there is no Ethan in sight.

"Mark, where's my boyfriend?" I question.

"He's about to make an entrance." He squeals, opening the door to our bedroom, expecting a entrance but no one emerged. "Ethan, that's your que."

"Mark, I'm suddenly really self conscious." He whispers.

"No it's ok you look good come on." Mark wheedles.

"Ugh fine." Ethan soon comes out, and boy does he look so...Adorable! He's wearing an oversized Black parade shirt, tight black jeans with combat boots and eyeliner that made him look ridiculously hot. His hair had streaks of red in it now and a thick black leather chocker around his neck.

"Oh. My. God. You look so good baby." I smirk placing my hands on his hip as his move around my neck.

"Really?"

"Yes, you look so adorable right now." And suddenly with that he groans and pulls away.

"IM NOT CUTE! IM DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND DANGEROUS AND VERY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!" He shouts. Oh I get it he doesn't want to be cute. I looked around the room at everyone else who looked like they were mentally 'awing' at his cuteness. I walk up to him again and place a kiss to his lips, deepening it by putting my arms back on his waist and his going back on my neck. Once we pulled away I whispered. "How cute."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Store?

Hot topic all the way!

-Lilly