Joshler- road trip p.1

"Come on, Tyler!" Josh whines. "We're gonna be late!"  Tyler chuckles as he finishes with his hair.

"It's ok baby, we won't be late.  It's a road trip, I don't think you can be late on a road trip." Tyler answers his anxious boyfriend. He walks through their apartment shutting off a couple of lights and grabbing his coat. Once he was sure the house was shut down of all electricity, he goes to the front door where he finds Josh sitting against it with his backpack. He bounces up excitedly when Tyler rounds the corner.

"Can we go now. You take forever on your hair and we have to pick up Gerard and Frank and Pete and Patrick." Josh starts to open the door.

"Hold on Josh, I forgot one thing." Tyler suddenly says. Josh let's out a whine and turns to face Tyler. Tyler smiles and takes josh closer by the hips and kisses him passionately. Josh puts his hands at Tyler's neck. Tyler pulls away after a minute. "Ok now we can go." He chuckles. Josh blushes and looks at the ground, before starting to laugh too. He turns around to  leave the house with Tyler following behind. They lock the door and, finally, get in the car.  Tyler in the drivers seat. "Ok so what's their addresses again?"

"So Pete and Patrick live at 1234 night ave. And Frank and Gee live at 5678 day blvd." josh responds and Tyler nods and gets driving. They first stop at the Wentz's house.

"Josh why don't you go to the door and get them." Tyler speaks after a minute of waiting.  Josh nods and gets out of the car and walks up to the apartment building. He rings the button calling the boys down. He gets back in the car to wait. After about 5 minutes pass of them waiting (more like just making out), before Pete and Patrick have their backpacks and are in the van. "Took you long enough." Tyler teases.

"Well Pete wouldn't stop trying to find his eyeliner even though he hasn't worn it in years but that's not to the point." Patrick pointed out, buckling his seatbelt. Earning a playful smack on the arm from Pete.

"For your information sir, I was looking for my hair straightener not my eyeliner." Pete sassed, causing everyone in the van to laugh.

"Whatever you were late for is making Gerard and Frank wait for us so let's get a move on." Tyler laughs, pulling away and to the next address. This time Frank and Gerard were waiting outside for the rest of the boys. The got their backpacks and also got in the van.

"What took you two so long?" Frank chuckled as he and Gerard got in the back row of seats. 

"Pete couldn't find his hair straightener." Josh answered, giggling.

"Oh of course. Like you've used that since you got rid of the fringe."Gerard sassed, leaning into Franks side.

"Hey for your information I was going to bring said Emo fringe back." Pete retorted whilst Patrick audibly groaned. Pete feigned hurt and looked at his husband.

"I mean, I'll support you no matter what love." Patrick giggled. "Except for the fringe."

"Oh your in for it baby." Pete smirked and Patrick blushed and playfully smacked Pete's arm. Tyler looked over at Josh who had a small smile on his face. Once a stop light came, Tyler leaned over the center concel and quickly kissed Josh causing a chorus of 'aww' and one 'can you feel the love tonight' coming from the van.

"What was that for tyjo?" Josh asked timidly. Tyler chuckled continuing to drive on to the exit they needed to go on to get to the highway.

"It was to remind you about how much I love you." Tyler smiled. He knew josh very well. Almost too well. He knew that josh was very self conscious and anxious. He knew that Josh sometimes thought that Tyler didn't love him. So Tyler likes to give little reminders throughout the day to show Josh how much he loves him. Sometimes it will be little kisses like that or a note on the fridge before goes to the recording studio before Josh does. It means everything to Josh. It also means everything to Tyler knowing that Josh feels loved. In return Josh would give Tyler extra hugs or kisses throughout the day or a return to the note. It's just how their relationship works.

"Relationship goals." Gerard awes as frank puts his arm around him letting Gerard cuddle further into him.

"GUYS!!!" Frank suddenly screeches causing Gerard to jump. "Oops sorry Gee. BUT I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING AMAZING! WE'RE ON THE GAY BUS!!" Everyone on the bus started to woop and holler.

"That is very true." Tyler laughs, looking over at Josh who was laughing and looking back at Frank.

"I also just noticed this." Frank starts again. "MOM PATRICK DOESN'T HAVE HIS SEAT BELT ON!"

"Boy you better put that seatbelt on right now or I'm turning this damn car around right now, you understand." Tyler put on a joking woman's voice.

"Yes ma'am." Patrick giggled and put on his seatbelt.

"Guys, guys. I brought a mixtape." Tyler chants and puts it in. The first song coming up being Welcome to the Black Parade in which everyone except for Frank and Gerard started to fake cry.

"Pete I wish you did bring your damn eyeliner I'm feeling the Emo crashing into me." Patrick dramatically sighs and flops onto his husband the best he can with a seatbelt. "Fuck it I'm unbuckling the belt damn it." Patrick undoes the belt and lays down across Pete's lap. Pete smiles down at him fondly and ruffles up his hair.

"You know we're coming back next year, must you be so dramatic." Gerard complains.

"Yes." josh answers, cuddling up into the corner the passenger seat had and closing his eyes gently. Soon enough everyone but Tyler passed out. Lame. But Tyler would still avoid the holes so they'll sleep fine. But god damn the government for not using the taxes to fill the holes with cement- asphalt. (Not sorry.)
After about two hours of driving they pull over for gas. Also for a driver change because Tyler was bored of driving.

"Yo who's gonna take up driving position?" Tyler calls and Patrick immediately raises his hand.

"I'll drive." Tyler nods and Patrick gets in the front seat with Pete on the passenger side.

Tyler and Josh go in the middle seat. Tyler sat in the middle seat next to Josh because he wanted some Joshua cuddles. The second Josh got his seatbelt on, Tyler pulls him into his side. Josh giggles and kisses Tyler's cheek before getting comfortable and falling asleep again. Tyler kissed his baby's head before passing out too.

The next time everyone wakes up is when they stop for the night probably two hours later. It was probably only 5 but they had a pool and knowing Josh and Patrick those 5 year olds would desperately want to swim and there was an Olive Garden across the street that they could eat at. They all unloaded the car and checked in, three separate rooms for the couples. Josh and Tyler go to their room to set all of their crap down.

-time skip til 10 PM-

"Tyler!" Josh calls from the bathroom.

"Yeah what's up babe?" Tyler responds from his spot on the bed. The bathroom door opens and Josh flops on top of Tyler, resting his chin on Tyler's chest smiling that pretty smile of his.
Tyler smiles back and slips his hands into Josh's back pockets.

"I'm headed to the CVS across the street. Want anything?" Josh asked innocently.

"No I'm good but what are you headed to CVS for?"

"It's a surprise." Josh giggles and grabs his keycard, phone, and wallet before heading out the door with a final wave. Since it was late the place was pretty barren. Josh didn't like the eerie silence and felt unsafe without Tyler around, so he quickly grabbed what he needs and raced back to the hotel room.

"There you are! The boys wanted to go swimming, wanna come?" Tyler asks already in his swimsuit. Josh giggled and kissed him quickly.

"I'll be down soon, when I'm done with this." Tyler sends a questioning look as his boyfriend marches back into the bathroom.