Cranksepticeye- Team Markiplier beach day

This is another request by RandomDood21 . So please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

"MARK!" I scream from across the beach. He had me meet the whole team at the beach to film a video. Honestly, I just want to hang out with my boyfriend and relax, but he doesn't seem to be with Mark. 

"Oh hey Jack!" He calls back with a smile. 

"Hey!" I start, hugging him. "Where's- uh, Where's Ethan?"

"Oh! He had a headache this morning, so I forced him to sleep in a bit today before coming. Katherine is bringing him in about-" He checks his watch mid-sentence. "5 minutes." 

"Oh dear, is he okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah. He's fine. But Tyler, Amy, Bob, and Wade should be here in a second, too." I smile and nod, counting down the minutes for Ethan to arrive. 

"Cool, cool. What did you want to film?" I ask to pass time. 

"Sandcastle making contest!" He jumps about with enthusiasm. 

"Haha, alright." 

"MARK CALM DOWN!" I hear a husky voice call as a shirtless Tyler runs down the beach to us. 

"NO I DON'T WANT TOO!" Mark responds, equally as loud. soon the rest of the team comes filing over too us. The moment Ethan comes wandering in with Bob, making him look as small as an ant next to a blade of grass, I run over to him engulfing him into a bear hug and pressing my lips against his. 

"Hello, Jackaboy." He says, pulling away. 

"Hey, Eth." I say winking. In our relationship, we know what that means. We have a lot of queues and symbols like that. This one meaning 'missed you, love'. 

"LOVEBIRDS! I WANT TO FILM COME ON!" We roll our eyes as Mark calls us over again. 

---------------------------------------------Time skip to after filming--------------------------------------------------

I am so tired. I didn't think that making sandcastles would be so draining. As Mark and Ethan set out towards the ocean, arguing over which one of them was the better swimmer, the rest of us found a nice shady spot on the beach to set our stuff down. I lay my towel down sloppily and flop down on top of it. 

"Tired, Jack?" Tyler giggles, sitting down himself. 

"Yes." I respond, lazily. 

"Well, get your sleep in now because you know Ethan will try to get you to play with him." Wade adds in. "Although, Mark might keep him occupied for a while. But I don't think he's a very good babysitter." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, suddenly concerned. 

"well you know Mark, he's not really responsible. They're probably going to start running onto the dock and jumping off of it." Wade says, getting up to go to the ocean with everyone else. "But, don't worry. We'll go keep them out of trouble." I nod and they set off laughing and jumping around with each other. I look over to Mark and Ethan running around on the beach towards the dock. Mark seemingly chasing Ethan. Welp, Wade was right. Soon the rest of the crew follows them to the dock where, Ethan is jumping off. I just hope they're watching him. I know he's an adult but you know, he's my baby and I worry about him, almost too much sometimes. I close my eyes and soon enough I drift into sleep. 

"JACK!" I am awoken to the angelic screeching of my boyfriends voice. 

"Gah! Yeah, what's up!"  I ask, groggily. 

"Come play with me. The water's great." He says, sitting down next to me, pushing his dripping hair out of his face. 

"No thanks, baby. I'm tired." I grumble as I close my eyes. 

"No! Jacky!" He whines. "Come on, I miss you when you're gone." 

"Aww, come here love." I awe at his adorableness and pull him down on top of me, kissing him gently in the process.

"Can you please come play with me, bear? Please? I'll do anything.." He adds, winking suggestively.

"Well in that case.."  I smirk, pulling us both up. "let's get to the water, blue boy." 

"What? Just like that?" Ethan asks, confused.

"Yeah, just like that." I sigh, giggling a bit that the innocent boy didn't catch on to the jokes. And with that he drags me to the ocean where we swim and get pummeled by waves for the rest of the day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So I know this one is long and I'm still trying to find that middle point of either too long or too short. Also I got into this one and it's late and I'm not tired and I need something to do. I know that sentence was a run-on, too. Anywho, have a great day angels. 

-WolvenCreature.