Natepat- kindergarten teacher p.2

1.5 years into them dating they now live together. Matt is now running game theorists And he qualified to be a student teacher in Nate's classroom in the mornings and then does gt stuff for the rest of the day and Nate is getting more noticed in music as he is still teaching kindergarten.

Reference
Matt: 26 -6.0
Nate: 23- 5.6

I like age differences and height differences lol soz.

———————///////:/—————/

"Nate!" Matt calls from his recording closet.

"What?" He responds from the kitchen, where he was making  dinner.

"Have you heard from Brett recently?"

"Yeah why?"

"No reason."

"Ok you weirdo." Nate chuckles finishing the Star Wars Mac and cheese because they are grown ups. He spoons the noodles into two bowls setting them down on the counter. "There Mac and cheese if you want it." he quickly fed their dog Rylo.

"One sec!" Nate shakes his head and sits on the counter, starting to eat a few noodles, giggling as his happy puppy ate his dinner. Their apartment was humble. A small kitchen connected with their living room and a hall to the left leading to Matt's office, their bedroom and the bathroom. It wasn't much but it was perfect for them. They had an island with a few tall chairs but Nate preferred the counter. A few minutes later, Matt comes waltzing into the kitchen. Nate hands him his bowl, and Matt pecks his lips.

"How's your day." Nate starts the conversation as Matt leans against the counter.

"Great, I got a couple theories done, and I did a live stream."

"That's great!"

"Yeah, hows the class?"

"Good, good."

"You're not to talkative today, is it Judy again." Matt asked, cautiously. Lately, she's been getting worse and worse with Nate. Making him play songs, plan lessons, fix her computer, a lot of things. Nate hates it but he loves his job. But when is enough enough. Nate just shrugs in response putting his bowl in the sink next to where he was sitting on the counter-tøp. "You know Nate, I think that it's starting to become more and more stressful on you, I think you may need to speak up about what she's doing."

"No, Matt- I"

"Baby, please listen. This isn't alright. It's discrimination. Look maybe the principal will take kindly to this situation. Please I'm sure it'll be ok, this isn't good for you." Matt stands in between Nate's legs that were dangling off the counter. He placed his hands on Nate's hip bones and rub circles on the exposed skin as Nate thought. 

"I've got a show in an hour." Nate changes the topic, putting his hands on his lovers shoulders.

"Yeah you do. Tonight's a big one eh?"

"Kinda, it's for a music festival uptown." Nate kisses Matt softly.

"I'll be in the front row cheering you on as always sweetheart." Matt encourages.

"I love you so fucking much." Nate sighed, happily. "You don't have to come if you don't want it's not gonna be a big thing, no one's gonna watch they are just there for the leading acts."

"I love you more baby. And hell I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now you got some makeup to do don't you." Nate chuckles and nodding kissing Matt one more time before heading back to their room. He pulls out purple eyeshadow and eyeliner. Even if he's not playing any fnaf songs tonight, he still wants to have the streaks. He finished doing his makeup before getting on his black button down and red suit vest. He was ready. He made his way back out to the living room where Matt was sitting waiting for the smaller boy. "Hot damn."