Cranksepticeye- Valentine's day

Happy Hearts day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

"Jack, are you ready for this?" Mark asks, Amy leaning on his shoulders. Katherine awkwardly shifts away from the couple and closer to G, who was sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Y-yeah. I think so." I nod in reassurance to myself. 

"Ok, so we're going to  have Ethan spend the day with G, and we'll help you set up." Tyler perks up from his phone, smiling a real genuine smile at me. I nod again, smiling back.

"Roger that." G announces, a bit giddy to be spending the day with his best friend. Everything stops when Ethan comes bounding in the room, jumping onto the couch next to me. I wrap my arm around his shoulders. and peck his cheek as he blushes and curls up into me. 

"Hey love." I say, happily. 

"Hello bear." He mumbles. 

"GUYS!" Mark suddenly screams. 

"Mark!" Amy scolds, playfully hitting his chest and laying her head back down in his shoulder. 

"oops, sorry, baby." He giggles. "Anyways. Let's go see a movie!" 

"I'm down." Tyler chimes in. 

"Sure." Katherine and G pipe up. 

"YEAH!" I shout, making Ethan wince. "Sorry, sugar." 

"It's fine, anyways Ok." Ethan smiles. Soon enough we are all piled into the car, belting some Beyoncé, and on our way to the Greatest showman. (A/N Which was amazing, Btw.) And after a car ride home of singing a million dreams and the other side, we are home and all in bed. 

Ethan's POV

"ERICA!" I hear G screech as he basicaly jumps on top of me. 

"AH!" I yell.

"Sorry. Wanna go out for the day? I already asked Jack." He asked, eyes wide and excited. Well if my boyfriend doesn't want to do anything on Valentine's day...

"Sure! Let me go get ready and we'll go." He nods and I sprint upstair to me and Jack's room. I excitedly open the door and rummage through the closet for a black hoodie and a fallout boy t-shirt. I struggle into a pair of black jeans and converses. I went to the bathroom to straighten up my hair until I felt Jack's arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Goin' out with G, today?"

 "Yep!" I smile at him.

"Good, I needed some time to setup your suprise." He giggles kissing my neck. 

"What suprise, spedicey?" I question. 

"I can't tell you Eth, or else it wont be a suprise." He releases me and walks out of the room. I shrug and leap downstairs and to G.

"Let's go!" He laughs and drags me out the door. 

------------------------------------Time skip to Jack's surprise-------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up, Erica." G rushes through the park, me stumbling a bit behind him.

"Gah! O-ok, i'm c-coming." I stutter over my words. We run for a bit before we reach a clearing with a few roses and a note on the ground. 

True love is what I feel for you                                                                                                                                          Each day  apart has got me feelin' blue                                                                                                                        I hope you had fun with G                                                                                                                                                   Your next clue is under the cherry tree

"Let's go" and before I knew it I was being dragged again by a very happy G-chan. We arrived at a very pretty cherry tree that looked like it came from Yandere simulator.

I  bet you thought about that yandere game when you saw this location                                                     I hope you thought it was funny                                                                                                                                       I hope this note gives you determination                                                                                                                 Come   find me where you first met me

"Let's go!" I say this time dragging G, along. Soon wee arrive at giant pine tree that we had engraved our initials in. But there stands Jack in a suit and tie holding a rose and delightful music sings in the background. I approach him as he get down on one knee, my eyes well up with tears as he starts to speak. 

"Ethan, I first met you here when you  were coming to hang out with Mark and I in high school. I have loved you since then. We came back a month later and carved  our names into your favorite tree. It holds our eternal love. And three years later, I kneel here asking you to marry me. Will you?" He pulls out a small box with a silver ring with little blue and green gemstones into it. 

"Yes, yes, yes of course!" I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately.

"I love you." He whispers, pulling away and slipping the ring on my finger.

"I love you too." I respond, tears rolling down my cheek. "And I always will."