Chapter one

Ryland's POV
I walked inside our new home with my suitcases in my hand, my mom and dad trucking close behind me carrying their 550,000 bags note the sarcasm.
"Hey mom which room is mine?" I asked.
She was walking back out to the car to get some more stuff. She HAD to bring everything from the old house.
"Up the staircase turn left and it's the last room." She smiled at me I nodded and started walking up the stairs to my new room. I noticed all the walls in this house were white everything looked modern almost like something you see off a tv show or in a magazine. I looked right seeing what I guessed was my parents room since the door was opened and I saw a couple of my dads things on the nightstand. I turned left, walking down the hallway passing another room realizing there was nothing in it yet except a bed, my mom usually decorates the guest room last every time we move. I finally reached my room I walked inside it was nice, the walls were a very light grey which would match majority of my things. My mom and dad came here yesterday to drop off our big things like our beds, dressers, etc while I stayed at the hotel. I laid my suitcases down on my floor and laid on my bed closing my eyes. I can't believe we had to move again every time my dad gets moved somewhere else for his job we have to move with him. On the way here my parents said this was the last time this would be our forever home. I hope they are telling the truth I'm tired of moving all the time. I mean I never had friends at my other schools but maybe this one will be different. People probably will just make fun of me for being gay... or make fun of me for being small but I honestly don't care I'm just trying to graduate so I can go to college. This is my senior year and it's almost over, just a few more months until I can leave high school for good. Thank god. I can survive these last few months right...?