Chapter seventeen

Shane's POV
I know everything will be fine as long as I have you. Those words meant more to me than anything in this world. I felt my cheeks heat up damn I never knew my heart could beat like this from one sentence. And his eyes staring into mine.
" R-Ryland..." damn I have no words I don't think I have ever stuttered before in my life. Ryland smiled and looked like he was about to say something but before I knew it I smashed my lips onto his. He of course kissed back and our lips were moving in sync. Since when did kissing someone feel this good. Ryland is so special. He bit my bottom lip surprising me. I let out a little moan and gently pushed him down on the couch. I climbed on top of him feeling how hard we both are right now. Ryland's phone vibrated again making him groan. He pulled away and I got off of him.
" Is it that number again??" I asked immediately. He nodded.
Unknown: Why are you ignoring me Ryland? To busy making out with Shane. I don't like that at all. He's mine. Not yours. He will just break your heart anyway.
I couldn't see the text but looking at Ryland's face it had to be really bad. His face was red and his eyes were watering. Was he about to cry? Fuck this bullshit.
" Ry can I see the text?" I asked as gentle as I could right now. He just nodded handing me his phone. I felt my heart speed up. I think I might know who's doing this..
" I think it's Lisa." I said looking at Ryland.
" Shane every girl in the school is in love with you what makes you think it's Lisa." He said sounding upset. I felt awful. It's all my fault the reason he's getting these texts and the reason he got hurt at school.
" I am so sorry babty." I looked down.
" Shane this isn't your fault even if it is Lisa and I understand why you think that, she is the one that gave me a concussion after-all." He said.
" I just wish I could do something to help. I feel useless. I just want to protect you." I said looking into his eyes. I saw tears fall. Damn please don't cry..
"I know Shaney. How about this I just block her number and we move on from this. I doubt she will do anything to bad." He said. I smiled and nodded.
" Sounds good to me." We both got up and walked upstairs to go to bed. When we got into my room Ryland stripped off to his boxers making me blush why do I get so nervous when he changes in front of me? It's just he's so damn perfect. I stripped down to my boxers throwing on a big t shirt. I climbed into bed next to Ryland.
" Shane I have a question." He said wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my chest.
" Okay Babty ask away."
" Okay.. does it bother you that we haven't had sex yet..?" Where did this come from?
" of course not.. I mean it's different yes but I'm fine with it like I said before I will wait for you forever if I have too. I want it to be fun for you too and if you're not ready it won't be."
" I want to Shane I really do.. I'm just not sure if I'm ready." I smiled.
" I know just let me know when you are ready. I will make it as special as I can."
" Thank you Shane for everything."
" Anything for you Ryland, you are very special to me." I blushed at my own words.
" You are to me too. Goodnight Babty."
" Goodnight Ry."   I love you.