Chapter twenty nine

Shane's POV
I woke up with Ryland cuddling me basically laying on top of me and I smiled. I didn't want to wake him up but I need to pee.
" Ry... I need to use the bathroom.." I said softly. He groaned but rolled off of me snuggling into the blankets. I laughed to myself and got out of bed. When I came out of the bathroom Ryland was looking on my phone.
" What are you looking at?" I asked smiling at him but then I noticed something seemed off.
" Ry.. what's wrong?" I asked him gently sitting on the bed beside him. He looked up at me and we locked eyes.
" Lisa texted you.. why do you still have her number?" He said. My face fell he doesn't think? No I would never.
" I thought I deleted it Ryland I swear. What did she say?" Ryland handed me the phone and laid back down not facing me. Why is he upset he trusts me right? I looked at the text and my heart dropped.
Lisa: Hey Shaney! I miss you. I know we haven't hooked up in about 2 months now but wanna make plans?
Wtf is she talking about? We haven't hooked up in like 6 months I stopped fucking with her even before I met Ryland. Oh shit Ry..
" Baby please believe me, Lisa and I have not hooked up in almost 6 months... I would never cheat on you.." he turned around to look at me and he's obviously crying. I'm gonna kill Lisa.
" I don't know what to believe Shane.. I trust you but I..." He stopped and started sobbing. I moved closer to him and held him in my arms. After yesterday with his parents and him almost killing himself.. this was terrifying to me. I can't imagine what's going through his mind right now.
" I would never hurt you Ry.. I love you to much, why would I risk losing you?" I had tears going down my face now. He started to calm down and pulled away from me so we could see into each other's eyes.
" I love you too Shaney.. so much it hurts sometimes.." that last part broke my heart I don't want him to hurt? Am I the cause of all this pain he's been having?
" I'm sorry I have hurt you. All of this is my fault... I don't deserve someone like you Ryland I'm nothing.." i was breaking more and more with each word.
" What are you talking about? You are the reason I'm still alive. Shane the only reason I didn't kill myself yesterday was because of you... you saved me in more ways than you know." He said. He has stopped crying and what he said was making me calm down some.
" I believe you Baby.. Lisa tried to break us up so many times I don't know why I even had second thoughts. I fully trust you." He said.
" Little does Lisa know, she's just bringing us closer together.." I told him and he smiled. I never knew I could love someone so much. I wanted nothing more but to protect him. I want him to be happy and never frown.
" Shane you are perfect. Never say you are nothing again because you are everything to me." I bit my lip and felt my face heat up. Fuck I'm blushing.
" What do you want to do today?" I asked him but then my phone started ringing I groaned and quickly answered not even looking to see who it was. I heard Garret's voice why is he calling?
" What do you want Garrett and how did you get my number?" I said not trying to be mean because I never said sorry for ditching him years ago but he never said sorry for trying to make me cheat on Ryland months ago.
" Just calling to see how you and Ryland are doing and I still had it saved from freshman year." He said. Wow why would he save it after what I did. I looked at Ryland and I knew what he was thinking. I have to say sorry but not over the phone.
" We are doing amazing. Um I was wondering if uh you would like to umm." He interrupted me.
" I never heard Shane Dawson stutter before maybe Ryland has changed you." He said surprising me. I guess that's true I would definitely not be talking to Garrett right now if I haven't changed.
" Well I wouldn't say change I would say Ry brought out the real me that I have tried to hide all these years." I said.
" Anyway uh would you like to meet me somewhere. I need to talk to you face to face." I said and he agreed to meet me at a coffee shop close to his house. The same coffee shop I went to all the time during high school. I hung up the phone and looked at Ryland.
" Are you going to come with me?" I asked him.
" No you need to talk to him by yourself but I would like you to bring me my usual home." I smiled and nodded. I got up and started looking for clothes. I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue shirt that had black letters on it. I slipped my black and blue tennis shoes on to match and went to the bathroom to sort of fix my hair. When I was done I went over to Ryland and pecked his lips. Then Garrett texted me saying he was there.
" Will you be okay here by yourself babty?" I asked a little worried.
" Shane I can handle myself just go and have fun but not to much fun." I laughed but nodded.
" I love you Ryland. I will see you soon." I said and pecked his lips again.
" I love you too Shaney. Now get out of here." He said which made me laugh again. Ryland walked me out to my Jeep and we shared one more kiss before I pulled off waving bye to him and watching him walk back inside.

You got to meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें