Chapter ten

Ryland's POV
The movie was halfway through and I was still laying on Shane's chest. Something about laying on him was comforting. I wanna tell Shane what happened while I was in gym, I'm surprised he hasn't asked. He probably doesn't want to trouble me with it until I'm healed. I don't want to tell him who because he might try to commit murder but I guess I can talk to him about what happened. After the movie I will tell him.
"Ryland are you asleep?" Shane asked me laughing a little.
" No I'm just to comfortable to move." I said snuggling up to Shane even more. I looked up at him and again I swear he was blushing. Does he have feelings for me too? Wait too? I don't have feelings for him I swear I don't.
" Why are you blushing Shaney" I said messing with him. He turned an even deeper shade of red and shifted his head not looking at me. Not like he can hide it.
" Shane Dawson doesn't blush." He said turning his head to look at me. Smirking. That's the Shane Dawson I met.. and I didn't like it. I got off of him and turned my attention to the movie that had the credits rolling now. Time flies, damn. I glanced at Shane and he looked upset? Why?
" are you hungry Ryland?" Shane said smiling at me. That's the real Shane. Maybe he has a reason he hooks up with people and parties but  he acts so different around me? He's real and kind.
" yeah a little what you got to eat?" I was about to stand up but I immediately got lightheaded crashing back down on the couch.
" you okay? What happened?" Shane said looking at me worry all over his face. Someone can't fake that worry or that smile he gives me right? Maybe I can trust him. All of the sudden my head was killing me. I groaned.
" Ry... maybe you should just lay down for a while. I can help you upstairs so you can lay in the bed." Shane said wait he called me Ry and it sounded amazing coming out of his mouth.
" I don't really wanna move." I said laughing a little. Shane looked worried maybe too worried.
" I can carry you upstairs if you want. You need to lay down and I can give you some pain medicine." Shane slightly smiled at me. That warm beautiful smile. I smiled back and nodded my head not wanting to talk. Shane stood up and easily picked me up. Every time we touched it sent a jolt through my body. I rested my head on his chest and smiled to myself. Shane carried me to the bedroom which was really nice. He gently laid me in the bed and covered me up.
" I will go get you some Ibuprofen, what would you like to drink?" Shane asked panting from carrying me up all those stairs.
" water is fine and thanks for all of this Shane." I told him smiling up at him. He smiled back blushing a little. He walked out of the room to get my medicine and I already missed him. I hope when he gets back he lays down with me. I don't know if I can sleep if he doesn't. I looked at the clock on Shane's nightstand it read 8:30pm. It's not that late, yet I feel so tired. Shane hurry back please. It's official I like Shane Dawson. I'm now a sucker just like everyone else in the school. I wonder if he always treats people he wants to hook up with like this until it's over? Or does he just bring them over fuck and then tells them to get out?? I don't know how Shane Dawson's hook ups work. Or how they work in general. The truth is I'm a virgin. And it sucks but what if Shane set this whole thing up? Just to sleep with me. No he wouldn't, I have to at least try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Something about him. That smile. I'm pretty sure it's all real. I hope so anyway.