Chapter thirty one

Shane's POV
I sat down across from Garrett and sighed. Just say it Shane.
" Garrett I wanted to talk to you in person because I uh need to apologize." He looked confused so I explained.
" I'm sorry I fucked you in high school and then never spoke to you again even though I knew how you felt about me.. I was a fuck boy." Garrett looked upset and I'm guessing it's from the memory but he smiled at me.
" It's okay Shane, I knew you was a fuck boy yet I still let us fuck and let myself get my feelings hurt but it's in the past now so I forgive you."
"I'm so glad. So can we be friends then.?" I saw something in his eyes for a spilt second when I said that. Was it anger no why would he be angry?
" Sure we can be friends Shane.." I smiled at him and we talked for some time. I looked at my phone for the time and it said 4:30pm. We have been talking for over two hours. Damn time flies. I was starting to miss Ryland like bad I needed him in my arms now. I felt my phone vibrate and Garrett stopped telling the story he was telling me.
" Who is it?" He asked with curiosity.
" Oh it's Ry." I said smiling like a child.
My Babty: Shaneyyy I miss you. How is the talk with Garrett going?
Shane: it's going great we have been talking for over two hours I'm about to order your drink and come home. I can't stand being away from you any longer. See you soon I love you.
" I'm gonna go home Garrett but I'm glad we're friends now just text me whenever you need something." I told him. He smiled at me.
" Sounds good Shane.." he got up and so did I. I walked over to order Ryland's coffee for him.
"Thought you was leaving?" Asked Garrett.
" Oh I'm getting Ryland his favorite coffee for him." I stepped up to the counter ordered it and then waited.
" You really have changed. I can tell you love him by the way you look and sound when you talk about him." Garrett said sounding really upset for some reason.
"I really do love him more than I could explain. I told him as the lady handed me Ryland's coffee. Garrett and I said bye to each other then I got in my Jeep and drove home. Once I arrived I got a text I turned my Jeep off and looked at my phone. Garrett is texting me already.
Garrett: I had fun Shane. Thanks for the apology!
Shane: No problem!
I shoved my phone in my pocket as it vibrated again. I walked inside the house automatically greeted by Uno and even Cheeto. Ryland was sitting on the couch laughing at some movie. I smiled and sat beside him. He laid his head on my shoulder.
" I missed you Babty." I told him. He looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes looking into my greenish blue ones.
" I missed you too Shaney." Ryland said making me smile than my phone went off again. I groaned and unlocked it.
Garrett: But for real thanks!
Garrett: Can't wait to hang out again!
I sighed and laid my phone on the table.
" That's weird he's texting you like that. Do you think.. he still likes you.? Ryland looked concerned.
" No well I don't know he could still have feelings for me but the important thing is I love you Ry and only you.." I told him honestly. I leaned in crashing our lips together. Ryland deepened the kiss and bit my bottom lip. I moaned softly. I picked him up and carried him up the stairs to our bedroom. I gently laid him on the bed and got on top of him. This night was going to be amazing...