Chapter thirty three

Shane's POV
Ryland and I were taking a shower and I was excited about all three of us hanging out today. I admit it's weird Garrett texted me 10 times throughout the night but maybe he's just excited we're friends. That doesn't necessarily mean he likes me maybe I should ask him..?
" Babty! Hello?!" Ryland was shouting at me so I snapped out of thought and smiled at him.
" I'm sorry I was thinking about today.." I reached over and rubbed my thumb over Ryland's neck where I left marks all over the place. I'm sure I had them all over myself too. Garrett is definitely going to see them but I don't care it was worth it. Ryland got out of the shower wrapping a towel around himself and I followed behind him.
Time skip (4:30pm)
I was sitting on the couch waiting on Garrett to get here. Ryland was still upstairs getting ready and it's been over 30 minutes he actually cares what he looks like so. I just threw on black skinny jeans  and a black t shirt with white lettering and I have no clue what it says. I also had on a pair of white socks since I'm in my own house I'm not gonna bother putting shoes on. I heard knocking on the door and I quickly got off the couch and opened it. Garrett walked in and was looking around. He was wearing a green button up shirt and a pair of blue jeans with brown shoes. He's always had an.. interesting style.
" Wow everything looks nicer since the last time I was here.." I laughed.
" Yeah Ry cleans for me." Garrett sighed and looked down. What did I say?
" Speaking of Ryland where is he?" He asked and I smiled.
" He's upstairs should be down any second." I told him and he nodded. I saw him glance at my neck which made me nervous for some reason. Garrett and I sat on the couch waiting on Ryland. As if right on cue Ryland started walking down the stairs with a pair of blue jeans and a tight black t shirt on and a pair of black socks. He walked over and sat on my lap and Garrett started talking.
" I think we should have some fun tonight. There's a party going on at Joeys house." A party? I haven't partied in a while I stopped doing all of that when I met Ryland.
" Joeys party's were always fun. Everyone goes to them mainly because his house is huge and he has a pool and a hot tub." I said. I looked at Ryland and he looked like he was thinking.
" I've never been to a party I don't know.." he said sounding nervous. I tightened my arms around him and he looked into my eyes.
" It could be fun I will be by your side the whole time and whenever you want to go we can go." I told him and he smiled at me nodding. I heard Garrett clear his throat.
" Well the party starts at 10:00pm so we have a few hours until then."
Time skip (10:30pm)
We told Garrett we would meet him there and we were running late. I couldn't help it once Garrett left my house Ryland started kissing my neck and one thing lead to another.. I parked the car outside of Joeys house and we could already here the loud music.
" Are you ready babty." I asked Ryland.
" I guess so.." he said sounding uncomfortable.
" We can always go home whenever, we can even leave right now if you want." I told him I know this is new to him and I understand why he's nervous.
" No Shaney I'm fine as long as you stay by my side." I nodded and we walked up to the door. I intertwined our hand and smiled at him. We walked in and it was so crowded there was almost no where to walk. There was people making out, People doing drugs, people taking shots and even people fucking on the couches. What's sad is I was those people months ago and I have fucked majority of the people at this party...
" You okay Shane?!" Ryland yelled. I laughed a little and nodded. Squeezing his hand. We walked into the kitchen where all the drinks were. There was "punch" there was shots lined up. There was literal bags of drugs on the counter.
" Do you want a drink?!" I asked well yelled at Ryland.
" I have never drunk before!" He said surprising me he's never done anything. Well his parents were strict and big time Christians. I felt my blood boil at the thought of his parents.
" I want to take a shot with you!" He yelled. I'm not a light weight so a shot isn't going to do anything. I don't want to drink to much if Ryland is drinking. I have to look out for him he deserves to have fun he's never got to do this before.
" Okay but I'm only taking one! I have to watch over you!" He nodded and we both picked a glass up. I looked at Ryland face and laughed.
" It taste so bad!" He said and I laughed again.
" Yeah I know but the feeling is worth it! Just wait!" He nodded and asked for some punch I wasn't sure what was in it so I told him no but he asked again and I gave in. He drunk the whole cup and started slurring his words. He's a cute drunk though.
" How do you feel?!" I asked him.
" Greeeaat." He said making me giggle. Some girl walked up to me and started flirting I think I have fucked her before but now I just wanted away from her.
" I'm here with my boyfriend! Go away!" I told her. She pouted.
" I don't see any guy around here." My heart dropped. I looked around and Ryland was missing. He disappeared in that little amount of time. I ran around looking for him. People kept trying to talk to me but I ignored them and kept looking for Ryland. Shit can happen at these parties. He could be drugged in a room right now or worse.. fuck.
" Shane! What's wrong?!" I heard Garrett's voice.
" Garrett! Have you seen Ryland?!" I was panicking at this point.
" Yeah! He's outside I think he said something about jumping into the pool!" What?! He's drunk he can barely walk! I ran out to the pool and people were yelling jump jump jump. I heard a splash. No!
" Omg He isn't coming back up?!" I heard someone yell. I ran and jumped into the pool. I saw Ryland struggling to get to the surface. I grabbed his arm and swam out of the pool. Nobody gave a shit and went back inside. I was panting. I put my ear up to Rylands mouth and I didn't hear anything.
" Ryland! Wake up Babty.." I started pushing on his chest.
" Come on..!" I was crying at this point. He started coughing up the water and panting.
" Thank god.. Ry you okay?" I asked.
" Sh-Shane.. I don't feel good. C-can we go home..? He said slurring his words. I gently picked him up and carried him through the house. People kept trying to talk to me but I didn't care. I carefully set Ryland in the passenger side and closed the door. As I was getting in Garrett was running up to me.
" Hey Shane! Where are you going?" He asked me like nothing was wrong.
" I'm going home! Ryland almost drowned Garrett!" I said with tears in my eyes. He was about to say something but I heard Ryland groan. I closed my door and drove off.
"Don't worry Ry.. we will be home soon.." I said. I was so cold from that water and I knew Ryland was probably freezing. I reached in the back and grabbed a jacket I left back there. I laid it across Ryland's body. He was snoring. It's been a long night we finally got home and I carried Ryland inside and laid him on the couch I ran upstairs to grab some towels and clothes.
Time skip ( 1:45am)
I was laying in bed with Ryland holding him close to my body. I dried both of us off and put us both in comfortable clothes. I almost lost him tonight.. again.. he's going to feel awful when he wakes up. I'm definitely not looking forward to that.