Chapter thirty five

Time skip (8 months later)
Shane's POV
Today marks one year with the love of my life the one and only Ryland Adams. I had so many plans for us today. Ryland was snoring beside me it is only 9am. We usually don't wake up until after 12pm. I slowly unwrapped my arms from Ryland's body and got out of bed. I threw on a black t-shirt, a pair of black gym shorts and my black tennis shoes real quick and tiptoed downstairs trying not to wake Ryland up. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door locking it behind me. I started up my Jeep and drove off toward Ryland's favorite breakfast cafe.
Time skip ( 9:40am)
I was waiting in line for Ryland's breakfast and mine. I also ordered him a coffee since he always loves their coffee. Right when I was walking out I ran into someone almost dropping our food but thank god I didn't. I looked up and realized it was Garrett someone I haven't seen since that party 8 months ago.
" Sh-Shane.. hi what's up?" He said obviously nervous.
" Uh just getting some breakfast for Ry.." I told him and he looked down. Garrett had obviously no respect for Ryland. He proved that to me at that party and I told him I couldn't be friends with someone who couldn't at least try to be friends with the person I love.
" Oh Well I haven't heard from you in a while.." he said biting his lip.
" Garrett you know why you haven't now excuse me.. I have to get home to Ryland before he wakes up.." I said walking around him and out the door. I looked back and he was still standing there frozen in place. I finally got home and I didn't hear anyone up which meant Ry and the animals were still sound asleep. I put on titanic and laid our food out on the table in front of the couch. I kicked my shoes off beside the door and walked upstairs to wake up Ryland. When I walked in our bedroom he was snoring and Uno was laying beside him with Cheeto at the bottom of the bed. I took a picture with my phone wanting to remember this moment forever. I leaned down and kissed Ryland's forehead. He groaned and turned over I laughed which made him open his eyes and look at me.
" What time is it..?" He asked me. I looked at my phone.
" It's 10:15am" I told him smiling. He looked at me like I was crazy.
" wake me up in 2 hours.." he said groaning and going back to sleep. I frowned.
" Babty I have a surprise for you downstairs please get up." I told him. He slowly opened his eyes.
" Carry meee." He said I felt my heart flutter.
" You're so cute." I told him picking him up bridal style. He laid his head on my chest. I sat him down on the couch and he looked at his breakfast burrito and smiled at me.
" Shane.. you got up early just to get me my favorite breakfast." I smiled and sat down next to him. He took a sip of his coffee and then pecked my cheek sending shivers down my spine.
" Thank you Shaney.." he told me.
" Anything for you.. Happy one year anniversary babty." I said smiling.
" Oh shit.. I forgot. I'm sorry I should have told you as soon as I woke up.." he said looking down. I laughed a little and cupped his cheek.
" Ry it's okay I know you're not use to getting up this early. It's not your fault." I smiled at him and he smiled back.
" Happy anniversary Shaney.. I love you." He told me.
Time skip (12:30pm)
Ry and I finished eating an hour ago but we were still sitting on the couch talking and laughing.
" What are we doing today?" Ryland asked me and I smiled.
" I can't tell you that Ry.. it's a surprise." He frowned.
" Buuuut Shaneyyy." I laughed a little mainly because he looks so cute when he pouts.
" You will find out soon but for now we need to go get ready." I told him standing up. He reached up and intertwined our hands. Every time we touched I felt the sparks. Even after a year of being with him. Damn he got to me. We walked upstairs and I turned on the shower.
" Do you want to take one first babty?" I asked him and he smirked.
" How about we just take one together save time and save water?" He said. I bit my lip and nodded. He stripped down to nothing and I smiled at how perfect he was. He got into the shower, I quickly took my clothes off and got in with him. He smiled at me and backed me up into the wall.
" Ryland.. I love you.." I told him. His eyes were filled with love and lust.
" I love you more Shane." He said. I laughed a little.
" That's not possible babty.." I said with confidence. He smirked.
" Let me prove it to you then." He said making me blush.
Smut warning ⚠️
" Wh-what do you.. mean?" I asked him biting my lip. The things he can do to me. He leaned in connecting our lips gently biting down on my bottom lip. I let out a whimper and Ryland pulled away.
" The way I feel when I kiss you is indescribable." He said and I blushed again.
"I know what you mean.. it's electric." I told him and he nodded. His lips went from my lips to my neck and he started sucking and nibbling on my soft spot. I tilt my head back enjoying every moment. Every time we do this it feels like the first time. It's just so overwhelming and perfect. Ryland pulled away and looked into my eyes.
Smut over
" We need to get ready." He leaned away from me and turned around washing his hair. I gulped he can't leave me like that.. I got out of the shower and tied a towel around my waist. I started styling my hair then I heard the water go off and Ryland stepped out. He grabbed a towel and tied it around his waist also. He walked up to me and rubbed his thumb where he left a mark. I smiled down at him and pecked his lips.
"Do I dress up?" He asked me and I nodded.
" Don't rush babty. Let's take our time." I said.
Time skip ( 3:45pm)
I was putting my shoes on downstairs and when I looked up Ryland was walking down and damn did he look perfect. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up long sleeve dress shirt, and black dress shoes.
" You look amazing Ry.." I said and he smiled at me.
" You look even better." He said looking me up and down. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a black button up long sleeve dress shirt, and black dress shoes.
" We kind of match." Ryland said and I smiled.
" We always end up matching in some way." I said and he nodded.
" Will Uno and Cheeto be okay while were gone?" Ryland asked me while petting Uno.
" Yes of course. We won't be gone long after it gets dark." I said and he nodded. We told the animals bye and walked out of the door. I opened Ryland's door for him and he smiled at me. I shut my door and looked at Ryland.
" I really hope you like this.." I told him and he smiled at me.
" I'm spending the day with you Shane. I would be fine with anything." He said. I'm so lucky.