Chapter twenty seven

Smut continues warning ⚠️
Shane's POV
I crashed my lips against Ryland's I was beyond ready for this. I just hope he is too... we were sitting up on the bed and have been making out for a good minute or so. I felt Ryland's hand travel down my chest and he gently wrapped it around my shaft. I moaned against his lips I felt him smile which made me smile. I haven't been touched there in a long time. It's never felt so good in my life. He started slowly moving his hand up and down. I pulled away from our make out session and tilted my head back enjoying every second as he picked up his pace. I couldn't help but let moans escape my lips. Nobody can make me feel this way, only Ryland can. He's so fucking special.
" Lay down..." He told me softly, removing his hand from my member. I whimpered at the lost of contact but I did as he said and laid down. He got on top of me and pecked my lips smiling at me. I smiled back. He started kissing my neck leaving trails of kisses down my chest and torso. He licked the tip of my dick making my eyes close. He wrapped his mouth around me and started moving up and down while sucking.
" R-Ryland..." I softly moaned his name and starting thrusting into his mouth. Fuck he isn't even gagging.
"Baby.. I'm close!" I shouted. He quickly removed his mouth from my dick.
" Not yet Shaney..." He said surprising me.
"Fuck I love you." I told him. He was making me feel unbelievably good. Then it hit me. He's a virgin he's never even been touched. I smirked and flipped us over so I could be on top.
" My turn.." I connected my lips to his neck and started kissing in different places trying to find his soft spot. I got closer to his collar bone and I heard him moan. I started sucking and gently nibbling on that spot. He kept letting out soft moans making me want him right now but no it's his first time it has to be special. I lifted my head and locked eyes with him. I didn't want to break eye contact. He reached up and cupped my cheek. I never felt so loved in my life... I need to show him I love him just as much if not more. I leaned down and gently kissed his forehead. Then I pulled off his boxers and threw them across the room. I let our lips connect again as I wrapped my hand around his dick. I felt it twitch and Ryland let out a whimper. I moved my hand at a steady pace as I trailed kisses down his torso removing my hand I slowly licked his shaft up to the tip. I was swirling my tongue around the tip of his dick making him a moaning mess beneath me.
" Fuuuck Babyy I'm about.." I removed my mouth making him gasp.
" W-why did you.. stop?" He asked me I just smiled as I pecked his cheek.
"Are you ready..?" I asked him.
" Never been so ready in my life..." he said. I reached over and grabbed some lube off of my nightstand and massaged it onto my dick. I then lifted his legs and laid them on my shoulders. I positioned myself at his entrance and looked into his eyes I could see the fear but most importantly I could see the love...
" Don't worry babty it might be uncomfortable at first but I promise I will make you feel good." He smiled.
" I know you will Shaney I trust you completely."