Chapter thirteen

Shane's POV
I woke up feeling weight on top of me I looked down seeing Ryland cuddled up to me. My heart sped up. So this is what it's like to wake up next to someone..? I heard Ryland groan.
" Good morning Ry.." I said gently. He slowly opened his eyes and rolled off of me going back to sleep. I laughed. Damn he's cute.
" Do you want some pancakes?" I asked him hoping he would reply and hoping he likes pancakes. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at me. He's so beautiful even with his hair all messed up and a tired look on his face.
" Yes please and I want blueberries and strawberries on them if you have any." I nodded. He obviously loves pancakes.
" okay coming right up just rest here." I felt amazing I loved this feeling. He nodded smiling at me. I walked back up the stairs with a plate in each hand.
" Here you go Ry.." I said waking up a sleeping Ryland. He sat up and grabbed the plate from me.
" Thank you Shaney this looks great." I smiled and sat down on the bed beside him. I had to ask him what happened yesterday..
" Ryland.. what happened yesterday during gym? He looked surprised.
" we were outside running laps, some guys and a girl I didn't know asked me to come talk to them. They seemed nice but I guess I was wrong.. we went beside a building where the coach couldn't see they said it was because what they had to talk about was private.. they started saying that they saw me with you and saw the way you looked at me or something.. I was walking off when one of the guys grabbed me and threw me into the brick wall. The coach heard and ran over and they all ran." He said picking at his pancakes and fruit frowning.. my heart was racing.
" Did any of them say who they was?"
" Shane you don't need to act on this."
" I won't but I'm curious who they are and why they would do this to you." 
" I think the girl said her name was Lisa?" My heart dropped that explains it all.
" Lisa.. was the only other relationship I have ever had.." he looked surprised.
" I thought it was only hook ups until me?"
" Lisa was a hook up we fucked, she got attached so I agreed to date her but she was so controlling and wanted to have sex every minute it got old so I dumped her." I said nervous of what Ryland was gonna say.
" I understand. That explains why she doesn't like me. She's jealous you were talking to me."
" She could tell you wasn't just a hook up and she can't change that no one can." He smiled and blushed. We ate the rest of our food. Then I decided I needed to take a shower.
" I'm gonna go take a shower Ry, wanna join?" I winked at him making him blush. I laughed.
" I'm kidding Ryland." He looked relieved. I got up and walked into my bathroom stripping down to nothing and turning the water on. I jumped in letting the hot water run down my body. Then I heard the door slowly open..