Chapter eighteen

Ryland's POV
Time skip
Today was my last day staying at Shane's. I had a great time here but my parents are coming home today. Shane and I have to go to school tomorrow sadly. Currently we are laying in bed. We decided to just stay in bed and cuddle until I have to leave.
" thank you for basically ditching school all week to take care of me shaney." I said I looked up at him and saw him blush.
" I'm so glad I did I've never been so close to someone in my life and it's amazing." Shane said smiling.
" and I've never been so happy in my life." then I realized something.
" Shane how will you get to school tomorrow? Your Jeep is still at school. Drew never picked you up to go get it." I said trying to think of something to do knowing Shane wouldn't take the bus.
" Fuck I forgot about that. I guess I can walk to school." He said well it sounded more like a question.
" No how about I pick you up tomorrow morning?" I asked him.
" That's a great idea Ry." He smiled down at me.
Time skip (7:30pm)
Shane and I fell asleep but my phone woke me up it was my mom.
Mom: Ry are you coming home tonight? We miss you but I remember you telling me earlier that you have to give the guy you're staying with a ride to school in the morning so why don't you just stay one more night with him to make things easier.
I couldn't help but smile another night with Shane sounds amazing. I texted my mom back saying goodnight and that I love her. I heard Shane whimper.
" Babty what's wrong?"
" Shane come on wake up." It sounded like he was having a pretty bad nightmare. I'm surprised the Shane Dawson is scared of anything. He started talking well screaming.
" NO...NO PLEASE!" I started shaking him.
" Shane! Shane! Wake up!" His eyes jolted open and he looked at me. He set up and so did I.
"Babty.. are you alright? You were screaming.."
he didn't say anything he just started crying so I held him as tight as I could. I wish I could take all the nightmares away. I felt Shane take a deep breath trying to calm himself down.
"Y-you wouldn't... l-leave me.. right Ryland?"
I was shocked why would he think that?
" What? No Babty I would never leave you.."
" Why not?.. I'm nothing.. I'm just gonna hurt you I'm just a no good bad boy." I was pissed but this had to do with his nightmare. I moved making Shane get off of me. He could tell I was upset.
" Shane I wouldn't ever leave you. You are not a no good bad boy like you and people at school think. You're far from it. You helped me and gave me purpose in life. You are EVERYTHING to me. Okay? So never say anything like that again." Shane started crying again so I held him.
" Ry.. you mean more to me than anything in this world. I just.. want us to last forever."
I felt myself start to cry.
" Me too Babty and we can and we will." I smiled through the tears. I love this man.