Chapter five

Ryland's POV
As soon as I walked into the school I saw him wait is he actually walking toward me with that big beautiful smile on his face. I felt so nervous but also at ease for some reason.
"Hi my name is Shane Dawson, you are the new kid right?" He looked me up and down I felt so insecure all of the sudden.
"Uh y-yeah I am my name is Ryland Adams." I smiled at him but then he said something that surprised me.
"So wanna come to my House after school? We can drink a little and you know" He bit his bottom lip and smirked at me. I blushed from embarrassment knowing everyone heard that. Great that's a wonderful way to start at my new school. Damn this guy is the worst isn't he?
"Um actually no I pass." He looked shocked obviously he's never been turned down before. I walked off toward the office to get my schedule. I heard people whispering already rumors were starting wow that's great and it's thanks to non other than Shane Dawson himself.
" He turned Shane down the hottest guy in school."
" Shane has never been turned down before poor thing."
"I will cheer him up later hehe."
Wow I can't believe people actually fall for that crap he tries to pull, yeah he's fucking beautiful with a gorgeous smile and perfect greenish blue eyes. Damn. I saw the office and opened the door to see an older lady sitting at the front desk. I cleared my throat making her look up and smile at me.
"Yes what can I do for you hun."
"I'm sorry to bother you but I'm the new kid Ryland Adams I just need my schedule please."
She nodded her head and before I knew it she was printing something out. She handed me the paper I looked at it and realized it was my schedule. That was fast she has obviously been here awhile.
"Thank you." I smiled and waved at her walking out of the office. I bumped into someone not paying attention.
"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I looked up at a tall blonde guy.
" no it's fine are you new here?" I smiled and nodded.
" my name is Ryland Adams, what is yours??"
"I'm Garret Watts nice to meet you." We started walking down the hall.
" that's your schedule right? Mind if I see it?" He asked me. I nodded and handed it to him.
" We have 1st 3rd 6th and 7th period together." He said.
"that's great at least I will know somebody in half of my classes." He nodded we reached first period right when the bell rung. Garrett chose to sit in the back corner desk and I sat down in the desk in front of him. There was quite a few people in here but then someone else walked in. " Late again mr. Dawson what's your excuse this time??" Mr. Foster asked well more like demanded.
"Bathroom." Shane simply stated and then walked to the back with only one seat open the one in front of me. Really world really?!?!
Mr. Foster grunted but opened his book and started to write some math equation on the board. I was taking notes but I soon got interrupted by someone I did NOT want to talk to AT ALL...