Chapter thirty eight

Authors note: just in case you're wondering Shane in this story hasn't had a job until this chapter, he's starting YouTube now. He can afford the house he is in now because when his dad died (I know he isn't actually gone.) Shane got everything his dad owned and a whole lot of money. He let his mom keep their home and he left to buy his own house and still has a lot of money in the bank and yes Ryland knows about this and since this is a fan fiction we're going to pretend it only took Shane a few months to get millions of subscribers.
Time skip ( 2 years later )
Ryland's POV
Shane and I were sitting on the couch watching some funny movie he picked but I was staring at him instead. He's so perfect and we've both changed so much in the last 3 years. Shane turned to look into my eyes smiling at me.
" You know what I want to do Ry? I want to make a movie one day." He said.
" Then do it. I believe in you." I said and he kissed my forehead sending jolts through my body like always.
" Maybe I will." He said.
Time skip (the next day.)
I walked through our front door with Shane's favorite Starbucks coffee in one hand and my favorite in the my other hand. I heard Shane talking to someone. I walked into the living room and Shane had a camera set up with a ring light behind the camera and was sitting on the couch just being his normal funny self. I smiled and handed him his coffee. I was sitting upstairs by myself waiting on Shane to finish. As if right on cue I heard him walking up the stairs.
" What were you doing babty." I asked him and he smiled laying on the bed beside me.
" Making a YouTube video." He said and I couldn't be more proud.
" Maybe I should get a job also?" Shane looked at me confused.
" you don't have to do that?" He said.
" We could have some extra money to spend." I said smiling.
" But then I wouldn't see you as much. We're not use to being away from each other more than a couple hours and even that's rare." He said and I laughed a little.
" Fine I won't get a job." I said and he kissed my cheek and cuddled up to me.
Time skip (7 months later)
Shane has been doing really good on YouTube. He has 7 million subscribers he gets recognized everywhere we go now and he's so sweet to his fans. I know I told Shane I wouldn't get a job but I feel bad he's working so hard even though I know he's doing something he loves.
" Hey babty I have a surprise for you.." I said nervous. He was in the kitchen making dinner and I was standing behind him with my arms wrapped around him.
" You do?" He asked turning around to look into my eyes. I kept my arms around him and bit my lip. I wasn't sure how he was going to react.
" Well I uh got a job." I said and he looked shocked.
" But.. I thought we agreed you shouldn't get one?" He said sounding upset. I frowned.
" Well you have been working so hard and I feel bad sitting around doing nothing.."
" Is it at least only part time?" He asked still sounding upset.
" It's full time.. I'm going to be working at Clevver it's a YouTube channel." Shane was biting his lip and wasn't looking at me.
" I'm going to finish making dinner..." he said I let go of him and walked to sit at the table watching him sadly finish making our food.
" I don't like it when your sad.. smile baby." I said. He looked over at me but quickly looked away. I frowned now he's really upset and I guess I get why. I should have told him sooner and I know he's not use to being alone. He laid my food in front of me sitting across from me slowly taking bites of his own food.
" I guess I can call and say never mind.." I said looking down at my untouched food.
" No Ry.. I'm happy for you." He said reaching over and holding my hand.
" Then why do you look so upset?" I asked confused.
" I'm just going to miss you while your gone all day." He said.
" I will miss you too babty." I said finally eating.
" I'm use to us fucking at least 3 times a day, I might die." He said making me choke on my food and he was laughing.
" Well we still will have the weekends." I said and Shane smirked.
Warning ⚠️ Slight smut
" That's not good enough. You're going to have to make it up to me every night." He said and I bit my lip.
" or I could right now." I said. Shane looked surprised but nodded. He walked around the table picking me up off the chair as I finished my last bite of food.
" Shane I love you." I said and he kissed my forehead.
" I love you more Ry.." he said making me smile. Once we got in the room he gently laid me on the bed crawling on top of me kissing me slowly and moving to my neck while taking my sweatpants I was wearing off so I was only in my boxers.
" I'm going to show you how much I love you baby.." he said kissing down my torso and stopping at my boxers smiling up at me.