Chapter eleven

Shane's POV
I walked down the stairs quickly trying to find the ibuprofen along with having so many thoughts in my head. I guess I will sleep in the guest room since I didn't think and laid Ryland in my bed. Speaking of Ryland he's literally perfection. No one has ever made me blush before and I have hooked up with A LOT of people. But Ryland isn't just a hook up. Well he was when I first saw him because he's fucking beautiful. But now I couldn't do that to him. What do I do? Do I tell him how I feel? Or do I keep it in and keep having random hook ups that I honestly have no interest in anymore. Ever since I laid my eyes on him I haven't even been attracted to anyone else. It's final I will tell Ryland how I feel but not tonight. Where is that damn ibuprofen? I opened another draw and finally found it. I also grabbed him a glass pouring ice water in it and walking back upstairs. Ryland had his eyes closed but opened them when I walked in. I smiled at him handing him the glass of water and two ibuprofen.
" Thank you Shane." He smiled at me and swallowed the ibuprofen taking a few sips of his water and then setting it on the nightstand. I set the bottle of ibuprofen beside the water just in case.
" You're welcome Ry.. are you tired?" He shook his head but slowly closed his eyes. I laughed.
" you can go to sleep if you want I will go lay down in the guest room." I said making Ryland open his eyes and look at me. He looked upset. What did I say?
" Can you lay down with me?" I was surprised.
" Sure but let me go change into my pj's first." I said and he nodded. I walked to my draws pulling out my favorite Diet Coke gray shirt and started walking toward the bathroom to change.
" Shane you can change your shirt in front of me." I felt embarrassed I guess he's right I just didn't know if he was okay with that. I took my shirt off slipping my Diet Coke shirt on. And taking my pants off. So I was just in a T shirt and my boxers just like Ryland. The thought made me blush. I glanced at Ryland and I swear he was biting his lip. Ryland scooted over patting the spot beside him making me laugh a little. I turned the light off and laid down beside him. He immediately wrapped around me making me smile to myself at the jolt I felt go through my whole body. I loved that feeling and it only happens when Ryland touches me. Nobody but him.
" does your head feel better Ry?" I asked
" Yes a little. Cuddling with you helps." I blushed. I make him feel better. I couldn't be happier. Then he said something that made my heart skip a beat.
" Shane I like you more than a friend."