Chapter twenty one

Shane's POV
I took a deep breath.
"Okay so... Garrett and I have known of each other since elementary school. We never got close we both hung out with different groups of people. But when we hit high school he came up to me and told me he always had a crush on me..." I stopped to take a bite of pizza and looked at Ryland he looked surprised.
" Go on.." I nodded and continued.
" After he confessed to me I told him that we could hook up anytime.. then a couple weeks later he came over one thing lead to another... and.. I ditched him I carried on with my "bad boy" life and never spoke to him again so he has a right to hate me." I didn't want to look at Ryland.
" Shane you can look at me... I'm not mad.." I turned my head and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. My heart sped up.
" I'm sorry Ry.. I just never caught feelings for Garrett like he did with me. I know now that I should have just told him that instead of ditching him and fucking other people but back then I didn't care about anyone." Ryland looked upset now.
" I think you should tell Garrett that not me..." Ryland said. He's crazy Garrett won't forgive me he hates me.
" Do you really think that will solve things?" I asked.
" Yes it will makes things easier for him and for us... and if he doesn't forgive you that's his problem." I nodded.
" Thanks Ryland I wouldn't know what to do without you." I leaned over and kissed Ryland on the lips he immediately kissed back. I pulled away before things got to heated.
Time skip (1:55pm)
Ryland and I didn't have our last class together and last time he went to gym he got a concussion I didn't want him to go at all.
" Shane I have to get to class.."
" Just one more kiss Babty.." I said hoping he would cave.
" what's going on Shane?"
" Ry I don't want you to go in there because last time you came out with a bleeding head."
" I can't just skip class Shane.. I will be fine you need to get to your elective." He said making me more nervous. I knew he was right but if he gets hurt again it's my fault.
" F-fine but text me the whole time so I don't have a panic attack. Please?" I was already having one but he didn't need to know that.
" I will try. Thanks for being so protective but I will be fine Shaney." I felt myself blush at the nickname. I love the way he makes me feel, I love him.
" Meet me outside the school at your car after class Babty." He nodded and was blushing like crazy. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and one on the forehead too before walking the other direction. He waved bye before walking into the men's locker rooms. Please be careful. As I was almost to my class I felt a hand grab mine and pull me into a janitors closet. It was dark so I couldn't see a thing.
" Heyyy Shane... How are you doing?" I heard a girls voice than felt a hand on my pants. She squeezed making me gasp.
" WTF! Who are you?! I'm leaving right now!" I said but I soon realized the door was locked. Fuck. Wait it only locks from the outside who locked us in?
" I have helpful friends..." she said. She turned a light on and I saw her.. I didn't recognize her at all. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing very short jean shorts and a white tank top. If I was the old me she wouldn't have any clothes on right now but I'm with Ryland and I love him. I have to get out of here..
" Awe Shane I can see your boner." I gulped.
" Just tell your friends to let me out now or you all will regret this." I warned her but she just laughed. Fuck. She got as close as she could and started kissing my neck. There's no way I can push her off without hurting her.. she started sucking my soft spot making me groan. Please someone help.
" I was told you are hard to please Shane but it doesn't seem that way... could it be the bad boy of the school hasn't had sex in a while?" It feels like it's been Forever I'm use to having sex everyday or every other day. But it's been a couple weeks I don't care though Ryland is worth the wait.
" Stop.. now! I don't want this I don't want you. I just want my boyfriend." She smirked.
" But He doesn't give you what you want Shane.. I can provide." Her hand traveled down my torso to my zipper... what do I do there's no way out. Wait I can scream someone will come..
" HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!"