Chapter thirty six

Authors note: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy with school and work but I took time tonight to write this for you all. I hope you enjoy!

Ryland's POV
It was 5:00pm and Shane was finally pulling up to a building I didn't recognize. He parked his Jeep and walked around to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and he intertwined our hands I felt the spark again. We walked in the building and went to an elevator. I stopped in my tracks and Shane looked at me weird.
" Is something wrong babty?" Shane asked.
" Well um can we take the stairs please?" I asked feeling my heart race.
" That would take us forever. We're going to the roof. Are you afraid of elevators?" He asked me and I gulped.
" I got stuck on one years ago and I haven't been on one since..." I said. Shane frowned but then he smiled at me.
" Ry.. I'm right here I promise nothing is going to happen." He said. We were only inches apart staring into each other's eyes.
" Okay lets just get it over with." I said and Shane pushed the button to the elevator and the doors opened. We stepped in and I immediately felt lightheaded.
" It's okay I'm right here. When we get to the roof this will all be worth it." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my small frame.
" I love you Shaney." I told him. He kissed my forehead.
" I love you more.." he said and I smiled. The doors to the elevator opened and we quickly walked out. Shane was right that was worth it.
" Shane it's a helicopter!" I didn't know what else to say I was speechless. Shane climbed in first and helped me get in.
" Wait where is the pilot?" I asked shane and he smirked. He reached over to fix my harness and buckle me in then he did himself. Wait he's the pilot?
" Don't worry Ry I got this." He leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. Before I knew it we were taking off. We were above the city and it was beautiful. I looked ahead and the sun was setting. I felt myself tear up I'm so lucky to have Shane in my life.
" Shane this is incredible. Thank you so much." I told him looking at him. He was blushing.
" Only the best for the love of my life.." he said and now I was blushing.
Time skip ( 6:00pm)
We were back in the car holding hands. I can't believe I just rode in a helicopter.
" Are you hungry Ry?" Shane asked smiling at me and I nodded.
" Cheesecake Factory?" He asked knowing it's my favorite place to eat.
" Sounds good to me." I said smiling. I was so in love with this man.
" Okay I will buy you all the cheesecake you want." He said and I laughed a little.
" Thank you Shaney for everything." I told him looking into his eyes.
" I would do anything for you baby and I mean anything. I love you." He said. He leaned in connecting our lips. I let out a soft moan as he moved to my neck leaving marks here and there. Then pulling away.
" Sh-Shane.." I whined. He smirked and drove off.
" Wait until we get home Ry.." Shane said in a raspy voice which told me he was wanting it just as bad as I was.
Time skip (8:30pm)
We were pulling up at the house after a wonderful night with the love of my life I was worn out. I just wanted to lay down and cuddle Shane. Shane opened the front door and we walked in. Uno ran up to us and was jumping up and begging for love. I walked over to the couch and sat down leaning my head back. Uno jumped in my lap and laid down. I heard Shane laugh and I smiled down at Uno. Shane sat down beside me.
" Did you have a good time Ry..?" Shane asked me nervously. I looked into Shane's eyes and smiled.
" The best time of my life.." I told him honestly.
" Me too. You look really tired baby." Shane said and I nodded.
" I could sleep right here right now. I just feel worn out." I said yawning. Shane smiled at me and got up. He told Uno to move and he listened then Shane picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. He carefully laid me on the bed.
" Thank you Shaney." I told him. He slipped his shoes off and took mine off for me which made me laugh. He stripped down to his boxers and I couldn't help but stare. He crawled in bed with me and laid down starting to unbutton my shirt for me.
" Shane what are you doing..?" I asked.
" You said you was tired so I'm undressing you for you." He stated smiling at me. He slipped my shirt off throwing it in the dirty clothes along with my pants. So I was also only in my boxers. Shane was eyeing me.
" I know that look." I said smirking. He got back in bed and crawled on top of me looking into my eyes.
" I love you baby.. you know that right?" Shane said with a serious look on his face.
" Shane of course I know that and I love you more." I said smiling at him moving my hand up to cup his cheek. He smiled at me leaning into my hand.
" We've been over this Ry.. that's not possible." He said leaning in and connecting our lips. After a minute or so of making out Shane moved from my lips to my neck and started leaving marks everywhere. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I needed him now. All of him.