Chapter fourteen

Ryland's POV
I missed Shane already.. what's wrong with me? Maybe I should just walk in there and talk to him. I'm sure he won't mind. Nothing else will happen though. I got up feeling a little dizzy but walked to the bathroom and slowly opened the door.
" Shane??" I said like he's not going to be there. I'm stupid.
" Yes Ry, is something wrong?" He asked.
" No but I miss you, can I come in?" I gulped worried of what he would say.
" of course. You can join me in the shower also if you want." What would he do if I surprised him and actually got in with him? That could be funny right?
" no I'm good but I do have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." I hoped he would listen.
" okay.. they are closed. I swear." I quickly took all my clothes off. I bit my lip.. I can do this it's only a joke.
" Ry you still there, my eyes are still closed." He said laughing slightly.
" yes keep them closed." I walked in and took in the sight I saw in the shower.. damn he really is perfect. I got nervous but as quite as I could stepped in the shower. I decided to surprise him with touch so I intertwined my hand with his. Feeling my heart beat fast because I was so nervous but also the jolt ran down my spine making me shiver. Shane's eyes shot open. He looked me up and down and gulped.
" Is this the surprise?" He said in a raspy voice with a little laugh at the end. I just nodded he was looking me straight in the eye.
" best surprise I have ever got in my life Ry.. but also it's really hard to hold myself back right now.." Shane looked upset which was not my motive. I frowned.
" I guess I didn't think it through.." I glanced down and Shane was as hard as a rock. I gulped. I did that to him?
" I wish I could give you what you want Shane but I don't think I'm ready for that." He smiled.
" I know Ry it's okay I'll wait for you forever if I have too." My heart skipped a beat. I had to give him something but once we start will we be able to stop? Just a kiss..
" Shane... Kiss me.." I said softly. And before I knew it I was pushed against the shower wall.