Chapter twenty three

Shane's POV
Ryland please hurry I'm trying so hard to hold back for you right now..
" He won't find the key Shane.. I have you all to myself. " she had my pants unzipped and unbuttoned. Ryland.. come on. I tried to get away from her but there was barely room for two people in here. There was no escape from her...
" I know you're enjoying this, you're hard.." she said.
" that's my body talking, I don't want this. Just stop already." She smirked. I heard a key go into the door and I smiled.. Ryland thank god. I zipped and buttoned my pants, while carefully pushing the girl off of me. Ryland opened the door and I quickly pulled him into a hug. I never wanted to let go. I heard the girl huff and stomp away. Ryland pulled away and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.
" How did you know where I was..?" I asked.
" I texted you and when you didn't text back I got worried so I started walking toward your class then I heard you yell." I smiled.
" I'm so glad you came to my rescue Ry.." he looked upset what did I say?
" You we're having fun though right?"
" What? No Babty what makes you think that?" I was panicking on the inside does he think I did anything with her? I didn't want any of that, I really didn't. I only want Ryland.
" I'm not mad Shane I know whatever happened in there you didn't want it." He reached up and rubbed his hand over my neck I'm guessing there was a hickey there.
" Ryland I want you and only you and that's exactly what I told that girl. If it makes you feel any better she didn't get that far. She unzipped my pants then you unlocked the door" He nodded and slightly smiled at me.
" I need to get back to gym class Shane." I didn't want him to leave yet. I looked at my phone it's 2:45pm.
" There's no point in me going to class I never went so I will go ahead and go outside" he nodded.
" You could go ahead and go home Shaney." I frowned.
" I can't leave you here." I knew I was being dramatic but after what happened I just wanted to be with him.
" I can drive to your house after school it's only 15 minutes from now." I gave in and walked Ryland to the gym then kissed him bye.
" See you in a few Babty.." I said and Ryland smiled at me then walked into the Gym.